Suggestion MVP Tombs, The DC shop, and Battlegrounds.

21-Jun, 16
Can we get some sort of resolution to this thread? I'd like to actually hear the thoughts of the staff considering everything that's been said about the battlegrounds system and the MVP tombstone system at the very least.

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
The level of effort that Open Beta players gave cannot be ignored.
Keeping those tombstones is a necessary obstacle.
Happy that Battlegrounds is being utilized more often.
Develop tiered system for custom PVP equipment too.
Attitude towards spending money to games has changed significantly than several years ago.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hello.

After consideration of feedback received, including in the showcase group, we have decided using the MVP Tombstone system is a good option. However, we chose to go with an alternative system based on the ideas put forward from members of the showcase group. We hope you will enjoy it.

The headgear prices in the Battlegrounds shops have been reduced.

We will add more headgears to the Donation Credit Store.

21-Jun, 16
Hello.

After consideration of feedback received, including in the showcase group, we have decided using the MVP Tombstone system is a good option. However, we chose to go with an alternative system based on the ideas put forward from members of the showcase group. We hope you will enjoy it.

Any chance we get specifics before the launch or will this have to wait till we've launched the server?

Reactions: Death Adder
04-Aug, 18
you cant control p2w, as long as there is $ involve in the server (donations). there is no difference between gears and cosmetics if cosmetics are tradable.

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
i knw its not. but whatever it is donators are able to trade them with ex items. still the prevetion of p2w is kinda useless.
If the shop is gonna have the same items in forever, I don't think so that there is gonna be alot of value in it.

Vanish

Former Staff Member
21-Jul, 16
i knw its not. but whatever it is donators are able to trade them with ex items. still the prevetion of p2w is kinda useless.
I'll grant you that except the part where the prevention of P2W is kinda useless. I understand that the procedure to prevent P2W is a convoluted process and will take a very long time to perfect or complete. But if it can be minimized to the point where it's not rampant, then I don't see any reason as to why not take that path.

And the chances of a donator being able to trade cosmetics to gears all the time will be significantly low anyway, simply because to obtain gears at this point will be more demanding compared to OBT. So logically speaking with the current situation/system, why would you sell your gears which demanded your effort and time for mere cosmetics that you can obtain by trading other valuables (zeny, event credits, mgc's, umbral coins, etc.)

At the end of the day, the system is only there to make you realize what your needs and wants are. Your decisions and actions on how to obtain them will dictate whether you'll benefit from this or not.

Reactions: Niqve
21-Sep, 16
Hello.

Is it possible for the OBT Donation Credit to be converted in a reasonable ratio to ODC or MGC?. It can be as a compensation for every OBT donator player. P2W element of donating really went out the window when EX-items became obtainable through BG and MVPing. I think every OBT player donations really lost their value and will go down further.

22-Jun, 17
Can't trade donation creds for ODC anymore?

Can you make MVP room MVPs drop the lootboxes at a lower rate? I've farmed at least 15 MCA's from leaf cat and it takes around a hour for one to drop. Maybe a similar rate for lootboxes?

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Is it possible for the OBT Donation Credit to be converted in a reasonable ratio to ODC or MGC?. It can be as a compensation for every OBT donator player. P2W element of donating really went out the window when EX-items became obtainable through BG and MVPing. I think every OBT player donations really lost their value and will go down further.
We will be retaining our decision.

Can't trade donation creds for ODC anymore?

Can you make MVP room MVPs drop the lootboxes at a lower rate? I've farmed at least 15 MCA's from leaf cat and it takes around a hour for one to drop. Maybe a similar rate for lootboxes?
The rate was reduced in the MVP Arenas for the Drooping Leaf Cat, as the monsters were previously much stronger. It may be reasonable to increase the MCA rate for monsters outside the MVP Arenas.

Reactions: Coojo
13-May, 16
Change Yggdrasil Berry reuse time to 15 ~ 20 seconds on MVP maps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)