GVG/WOE Discussion who is your top 1 GvG guild and top 1 PvP Guild

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Torment. Good leader, some talented players, stable macro spps, plentiful pallies.
As much as I hate admitting it but, it is 'Torment'. It was one hell of good time fighting that guild despite the 3PPs.

Also, there are few guilds worth mentioning:

Brutality (Aki's Guild) and Get Good (Neil's Guild) become great rivals after Torment disbanded. I have to indicate their names because they made different guilds under the same leadership.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Those were the days when snipers ruled and lks drooled.
#bringbackfreerangesharpshoot

Reactions: Raziel

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Hahaha! ZP forums still up btw, you can lurk there (shed manly tears).
ma gad, I forgot my username/password there

No moonwalks in these old videos btw ROFL

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel

Zikk

Elite Forum Member
04-Oct, 16
???
Guild
natg
RIP (2009 - 2010)
Honorable Mentions ~ Carnage, Resurrection

Possibly the servers greatest guild ever. They dominated during their time and I'd go as far as saying they were expected to do so.
It's ridiculous how chaotic WoE/GvG was before RIP introduced stack formations and compositions to the server.
That being said, the tactics and formations they used originated from other guilds on other servers.
I wish I'd been more active when these guys were on a rampage. I'm unable to grasp how much success they actually enjoyed in their time.
Hohoho... Fun times. When you could actually dispel players (cause they were wearing Horn/Thara).

17-Sep, 17
There s a lot. I ll say it's carnage in our era. Coz they are the only one that's giving a good pressure in our time. Don't forget about blacksheep. We dominated in our era too. :)

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
A lot of guilds reigned back then or at least in every new era of bRO, 1 guild would be at the top.

Glory
Resonance
RIP
Ressurection
Fallen
Descent
Torment
Get Good
Brutality
Power House
Arch Heaven
(My bad if I don't remember any of other guilds. Either I left for a break or not active at all)

Anyway for PvP guild:
Celestial Being and Rebels

Those two guild clashes a lot in pvp. :>

Reactions: Jaahn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)