Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Pixellius Resigns As Administrator

Pixellius has resigned from the position of Administrator as of September 26, 2019.

There was a mutual decision to part ways. We thank him for his services to BlackoutRO and wish him well in the future.

The Staff Team is currently discussing options to move forward.

There will be a small game update next week on Wednesday.

- Wolfie, Interim Administrator

Reactions: Leene
28-Sep, 19
WOLFIE PLS WE DONT WANT YOU HERE. IDK WHY U CANT SEE HOW MUCH WE REALLY DONT WANT YOU BACK. STOP PUSHING YOURSELF IN THIS SERVER. GTFO.

Reactions: Pao`

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
No need for discussions, @Pixellius was our best shot for bRO. I don't know how you always manage to f@ck up the server again and again man, we were already having fun.

Give him a second chance. He was doing great, he had so much potential.

This hatred of yours, what seems to be your problem?
If you played BlackoutRO back then you would understand

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
Guys, you might want to look up what "Interim" means.

19-Jan, 19
Guild
Fools
IGN
Memories
Maybe they don't have internet access under a rock. You're welcome_20190928_191637.png

25-Aug, 16
If that incoming updates is about some bunch of headgears quests or tons of something new in item redeeming shop, that would be more interesting and will be appreciated by players...

12-Dec, 16
The server is overdue for wipeout. True, I have so many expensive items. I am willing to trade for new players.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Give wolfie a second chance guys.

28-Sep, 19
You didn't even give a second chance to Pixel, why give a second chance to wolfie if Pixel is way better that Wolfie.

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
Maybe some of you should reevaluate your life's priorities. Why some of you care so much for this free game?
Brother, on behalf of the people here. We apologize if we care so much for the game. It is simply because it had been part of us. You will not know the feeling that these people feel. If life priority is your basis, then there is no problem. We have so much time that we do not need to work for money.

Unlike, those people on discord who talks about shts. Who doesn't even care for the server but became moderators. We just got totally scammed, not literally but internally. These are loyal people that you don't normally see in the real world. Toxic or not, they still chose to stay.

Mind your words, brother.

Last edited:
10-Oct, 16
All I can say is............

This is sucks, going back again lol.

Damn! If Pixel going to manage this server, it might be better than Wolfie

But.. anyway.....

Goodluck Wolfie and $250 ahaha

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Guys, you might want to look up what "Interim" means.
Temporary or not, @Pixellius is still WAY BETTER than Wolfie IMHO. Wolfie was great and did A LOT for this server but @Pixellius who ACTUALLY LISTENS to player's suggestions and concerns it really is a huge difference. The potential is there, thanks for killing it.

It's funny how a single mistake(which was TOTALLY an accident) caused him his position and yet here you are constantly ruining the server with the direction only you want to take (and is still here f@cking the server up).

In the end, nothing will actually happen because we got the sh!t admin, who doesn't listen, SPIT TO US BACK.

Reactions: Slushii
01-Nov, 16
It's funny how a single mistake(which was TOTALLY an accident) caused him his position and yet here you are constantly ruining the server with the direction only you want to take (and is still here f@cking the server up).
Yo if this was an accident I'll totally push for him to stay. Take note though that you're *probably* only hearing his side cause on hindsight for me/others who don't hear from him, there were items/shady things created in the server out of thin air. Just saying, his "resignation" can be assumed as he doesn't want to expose it to the public otherwise he would've done so.

Edit: I don't mind putting him back as admin tbh. But to be fair for the entire server, let everyone know what exactly happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: CancerKid
10-Oct, 16
Damn I really wanted to tell everything on both sides lol, but I can't post it ahaha maybe next time I will
Post automatically merged:

Cyno!!! I need u ahaha post the meme here

Last edited:

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Brother, on behalf of the people here. We apologize if we care so much for the game. It is simply because it had been part of us. You will not know the feeling that these people feel. If life priority is your basis, then there is no problem. We have so much time that we do not need to work for money.

Unlike, those people on discord who talks about shts. Who doesn't even care for the server but became moderators. We just got totally scammed, not literally but internally. These are loyal people that you don't normally see in the real world. Toxic or not, they still chose to stay.

Mind your words, brother.
Bro, I understand your point as I am also a part of those players that invested more time on this. I was trying to make them realize not to be carried away by their emotions because of what happened. There is drama because a lot of us care for this server.

It gets rough when you are confronted with reality. Apologies to anyone if you ever got offended with what I said.

Reactions: Rhen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)