Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Yo if this was an accident I'll totally push for him to stay. Take note though that you're *probably* only hearing his side cause on hindsight for me/others who don't hear from him, there were items/shady things created in the server out of thin air. Just saying, his "resignation" can be assumed as he doesn't want to expose it to the public otherwise he would've done so.

Edit: I don't mind putting him back as admin tbh. But to be fair for the entire server, let everyone know what exactly happened.
As much as I want to post all the evidences I have I still can't without Pixel's consent. I tried looking into both sides to be honest. I spoke to Jack and Pixel. One thing I can say they are in the same side now.

Regarding the Items and other shady stuffs, all of them can be proven false if only they dug deeper. Pixel (from what I can testify) is telling the truth, Wolfie instead ignored all of the evidences and jumped right into the conclusion. Yes Pixel made a mistake, but so did Wolfie in the past(a LOT of times), what we want is a second chance for Pix.

I will still entertain your thoughts regarding this as I really wanna know everyone's PoV(specially from Wolfie).

My opinion still stands til then. That Pixel is innocent and deserves a second chance. Pixel > Wolfie....

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
If Pixel do really break rules or something. Publicize everything about it. Community here is blind sided on what was really happening. Did he really do something not appropriate or you just want other man to take over the server? The community deserves a clarification about this matter if you guys really want to revive this server. Be transparent.

PS: No hate just need clarification about this $h*t

13-May, 16
We just got totally scammed, not literally but internally.
Lol! Did they really help the server? Or did they help another server using the server files here?

28-Jul, 16
Guild
Fastest
IGN
Dera
Discord
ultraviolinist
bWolfie is that is you?!

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to jump on either side...

If everyone truly cares about the server then you have to understand that something behind the scenes happened and there was a disagreement between both parties that X or Y was not working. If they truly wanted to tell us what happened behind the scenes, they would've. They both have their own reasons as to why they didn't air their dirty laundry.

Even if it was aired, what's the point? You're kicking a dead dog at this point because one party left. Airing dirty laundry only makes the server look worse to not only the players, but anyone who may be interested in joining. Don't even get me started on how immature it'll look to see one of our former administrators trash the server to save face. I get the whole perspective of transparency and being open to the community of certain actions that were done, but I personally think this is for the best. If people are claiming that shady sh*t happened, then what's the point of putting someone back onto the team? Not only to have broken the community's trust, but you're also putting them into a position of power where they could easily slip back into their own shady bullsh*t. Why would you ever want to trust someone like that AGAIN??

I know that bRO hasn't moved as much as we've liked over the last 3 years. But claiming the "sErVeR iS DeAd" meme is going more harm than good. If you really hate how dEaD it is, go vote on RMS then. That's one of our best ways to gain more players.

And for anyone trying to come after me, yes, I’m equally as frustrated on where the server is moving. I came back during the first launch of Open Beta and I've seen the server cycle through more than enough. I'm not saying anyone is perfect, but what's the point of attacking one of our only administrators left?

Last edited:

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the late response. I have been unavailable since the time of posting the announcement.

To provide clarity, I was requested to give insight on an escalating situation. It was then determined that resignation was the best form of action in the interests of the server. It was agreed by all parties that the full details would not be formally/public disclosed.

To the concerns surrounding my involvement with BlackoutRO, I will be working with the Staff Team to ensure we find a suitable replacement to continue forward with server support and development.

Wolfie

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
WOLFIE best GaymMaster

Reactions: Chaker

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the late response. I have been unavailable since the time of posting the announcement.

To provide clarity, I was requested to give insight on an escalating situation. It was then determined that resignation was the best form of action in the interests of the server. It was agreed by all parties that the full details would not be formally/public disclosed.

To the concerns surrounding my involvement with BlackoutRO, I will be working with the Staff Team to ensure we find a suitable replacement to continue forward with server support and development.

Wolfie
Question, do you still plan on breathing life to Pixel's plans? I believe he has a road map and ideas for zeny/DC drain.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Question, do you still plan on breathing life to Pixel's plans? I believe he has a road map and ideas for zeny/DC drain.
My development services will be available to the Staff Team indefinitely. However, I will likely not provide input on future development. That is, I will not hold an active role, but my help can be requested.

Once the Staff Team has reorganised, I will relinquish my position as Interim Administrator. I am unsure what my involvement (other than previously mentioned) will be beyond that point in time.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Woohooo biyes win
need more challenge
2EZxzczx.jpg

EZASFK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)