News: Lag, Events and Current Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Nice Thank god no more woe for egg people.

18-Jul, 16
Fck.

Regalia signing off.

08-Sep, 16
Prize wise I suggest it to be the same amount. I believe any reduction of the prize won't bring any advantage nor benefit but rather would just harbor a crap ton of disappointment. The event went "quite" not as imagined that's why the management ended it. There is no problem with that. Just make new events and most people would be happy playing it. However, the cutting of prize to proportionate it with the time of the event is flawed. The effort of 20 people in 1 week does not outweigh nor even proportionate the effort of 60 in the same amount of time. Remember the prizes were based on the "30 members" per guild and not "the actual players who played for that guild". Just my thoughts about it.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
EGG111.jpgC:Vanish

18-Jul, 16
Lmfao yeah im out too. Goodluck with your server. Admins should be grown ups and not bunch of kids who gets manipulated by sore losers who cant beat our guild. All these motherfuckers do is complain instead of figuring out to win. You just lost half of the guilds population by doing this.
What a very good news. Great decision bRO staff.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
No Love for 2nd placer and 3rd?
60 EC please
and 30 EC for the 3rd placer hehe

Reactions: Lolmao

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
The EC rewards are set in stone and everything else was cut in half for the current participants.

21-Jun, 16
This event pretty much highlights the problems with this server. There's no communication between the players and the staff. I don't even think half the staff plays the game. They're so out of touch with the player base it's kind of insane. Everyone knew this event was going to be awful. Anytime you make a suggestion or try to make an argument about anything on this server the staff is either dismissive or just super passive aggressive. You guys have a loyal player base because of the name (Blackout RO) but if this was any other server the staff would have their heads on a pike.

25-Aug, 18
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Freshness
I skipped 3 medical check-ups already and quality time with my girlfriend just to attend and prepare for WoE and this happens? Im disappointed with this action.

21-Sep, 18
Amberg
i suppose the reason you end the event is because of the complaints from some players. Well, you guys could have asked all the players first or make a vote or something before deciding to end the event. Theres players who still enjoy the event despite losing.
For me it is still an ok event. at least some old players came back just to play the event. i dont think they give any %#!@ about the prizes. lol.

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
It is only the woecreds has been reduced though.

It is just fair to cut the prizes in half considering that the event has been stopped half way through the end but for whatever reason the devs might have for not informing us without prior notice is not okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)