Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Hey mateys, its time for a small update on the server and there is a lot to cover in this small update.

1. We have decided to end the Agit Lord event until we can plan some changes in WoE to make it more enjoyable for everyone. Since we are ending the event early we have decided to changes the rewards and points required for the rewards.
    (All rewards and points were cut in half except for the Event credit rewards)
    PS: The event has ended at the time of this post.
    [*]1st Place
    • /woecredit 450 War of Emperium Credits
    • /eventcredit 150x Event Credits
    [*][*][*][*][*][*]2nd Place
    • /eventcredit 30x Event Credits
    [*][*][*][*][*][*]3rd Place
    [*][*][*][*][*][*]
    Consolation Prizes

Consolation prizes are based on the accumulated points by a guild in the Agit Lord period. They will only be awarded to guilds who did not place 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
    • /woecredit 55 or more points - 250x War of Emperium Credits.
    • /woecredit 45-54 points - 150x War of Emperium Credits.
    • /woecredit 30-44 points - 100x War of Emperium Credits.
    • /woecredit 20-29 points - 50x War of Emperium Credits.
    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
    Guild Leaders of the guilds that have over 20 points please start preparing your list of players so I can send the rewards out.
    PS: The Rankings will still be recording for the time period but the event will be ending at the time of this post
  2. We will also we putting the 5v5 PvP monthly on hold until we can apply all the feedback and changes into the newer version.
  3. We are currently aware of the pet eggs breaking and are working out a fix that will be applied in the future so just hold onto the pet eggs you want for now.

We hope everyone will have a fun time going forward, and any feedback on the Agit lord system you can reply with here and let us know!
We also have not forgotten about the lag issues and are still weighing our options to decide which host to go with.

All rewards have been sent out as of 9/26/18.

GM-Bunki, Head Game Master​

Last edited:
08-Sep, 16
Oh My..

Suggestion 1: SE Castles only
Reason: Hate PDef? Love GVG? No problem. Bigger space for GVG.

Suggestion 2: Disable Allies / Max Guild number = 24~30ish
Reason: Most guilds can only fill 24~30ish people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikingbox

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Congrats to all the winners! Hopefully we can move forward using what we've learned to make the future experience more enjoyable for all!

31-Aug, 18
PH
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Meta Four
Just a thought, but shouldn't changes this big have at least prior consultation with the parties involved?

It's not a stretch to say it's a little unfair to immediately cut the rewards people have been expecting in anticipation of and during the entirety of the Agit Lord event. Preparations were made in consideration of the prize being as big as it was initially put.

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
We understand that cutting in half way is a lot but since the event has only progressed half way we decided that this way was the best way to reward effort from all the players involved.
(All rewards were cut in half and rounded up to the nearest whole number for 30 people.)

09-Sep, 18
We understand that cutting in half way is a lot but since the event has only progressed half way we decided that this way was the best way to reward effort from all the players involved.

You already cut down the prizes from 180 to 150 and people accepted that, Regalia never complained, but cutting it further to half just because the event progressed only half way is very unsportsmanlike. You guys announced the event officially, with the whole details and mechanics you should've expected these things to happen if you thought about it carefully before actually running the event.

Reactions: Mikingbox
18-Aug, 18
Back to AFK RO again after ending the event. Way to go after steadily gaining more players, people pulling their friends over for woe, and also new player of the server seeing afk players just makes you want to stop playing. Well played, i'm just not sure how you guys decide on these things.

XKuramaYouko

Elite Forum Member
13-Jun, 17
Guild
Phantasm
This is very unprofessional as we've made promises to guild members 1-2 week ahead of the event if ever we've placed within 1st or 2nd place. When it was already cut to 150 EC, some of the core members including our leaders have already agreed to not take the event credit just to give other members their full event credit amount since they've been attending the WoEs hoping to get the compensation.

This is honestly very disappointing and I'm not even sure I can ever trust a staff to make events again to be honest. This screams bias to the core. I wonder if other guild is in our position, would the prize get cut in half? Would it get reduced in the middle of the event? You didn't even cut the prizes for 2nd place in half. I wonder when it was cut to 150 EC, I wasn't even informed of such discussion and I'm a part of the voting group here in this server.

The staffs have been absent in awhile, bugs aren't being fixed, and this comes out of nowhere. . I didn't even enjoy the event tbh and I've been slaving myself as well as others to farming supplies, organizing, teaching new players in the guild how to WoE, fixing gears, etc. because we just want the promises we've made to them fulfilled. I guess as a co-leader of Regalia, it's time to consider pulling our members out from this server

15-Jun, 17
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Portland
Wasted time and effort for this? A lot of our member worked their bum off in woes and this is what they get? Lol nice. Goodluck on your server.

Regalia signing off.

31-Aug, 18
PH
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Meta Four
It's really not that simple. Members new and old were recruited and encouraged respectively to commit a certain amount of time in anticipation of the rewards as advertised. They've already set aside the time and planned ahead to devote as much as they need to so they can get as much as they were promised. Now that the event ended halfway, with no warning or even a hint of compensation, how are the guild leaders supposed to communicate to those people that they're not getting the cut they're promised?

I'm sure decision-making has to be quick sometimes, and developing circumstances should constantly be taken into account. But the lack of notice, hearing, or even opportunity for redress seems too much for comfort. As I said, at the very least, there should have been consultation with guild leaders, as they're the ones who will bear the brunt of explaining to their members that they can't have what they've fought/played for.

Reactions: Lolmao

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
You already cut down the prizes from 180 to 150 and people accepted that, Regalia never complained, but cutting it further to half just because the event progressed only half way is very unsportsmanlike. You guys announced the event officially, with the whole details and mechanics you should've expected these things to happen if you thought about it carefully before actually running the event.
The prize being given out reflects the time participated. Considering the event was halved in length and the prize being halved would be 2.5, it seems that the reward:time would be increased.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
EGg Crew.png
EGGS

Reactions: Sarap Ng feeling mo
25-Aug, 18
Insomnia
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Regalia
We get the point about ending the event early because it's pointless to go through with it. Would other guilds actually catch up with that big of a gap in the remaining time they have? I'm not sure whether they would still pursue it. But regardless, whether we go through with it all the way or not, you know how much these people worked hard because of that 'officially announced event with its respective mechanics and prizes'. But changing the prizes you announced twice? That's just so unprofessional. You failed to commit to your players' expectations for this event TWICE.

We even gave all our insights before the event started so you could consider what may happen to it. Link posted below if you don't believe me.

https://forum.blackout-ro.net/threads/war-of-emperium-conditions.3279/

I even warned you guys about it. But whatever, it's pointless to say anything to deaf people. Good luck to your server then.

21-Jun, 16
Just give out the full prizes that was listed to be completely honest, end it now or end it in a week the standings will pretty much be the same outside of 2nd and 3rd. The event in itself is cancer but Regalia played within the rules so there's no reason to cut the prizes just because the event was ended early. The whole server knows who was gonna get first after the %#!@ show that is the first week of this event.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
I do not mind if regalia will get 150EC
they are the #1 Guild in Agit Lord and they deserve it.
Boost the prize for 2nd and 3rd please
and put some EC on the 3rd placer.
Godbless

Reactions: White*** and Lolmao
31-Aug, 18
PH
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Meta Four
The prize being given out reflects the time participated. Considering the event was halved in length and the prize being halved would be 2.5, it seems that the reward:time would be increased.
I didn't want to use this as an analogy, since this is only a game after all, but consider that line of thinking when terminating an employment contract. The worker wouldn't just go and say, ok cool, worked half the time for half the money, all good. The worker was prepared to finish the term because he wanted the entirety of the promised wage. And he already made adjustments to be able to finish the contract/project. What do you expect him to do after a sudden lay-off?

In the context of this server, events are already sparse, and understandably so, since it's only been months since stable operation. But at this point, the currency and capital you have in order to reel in and keep players are the integrity of the events you do host and the fidelity of the promises you've made. The seeming arbitrariness of this is, for lack of a better term, a huge turn-off. If this at all represents a trend in your decision-making, I genuinely worry about the future of this promising server.

Reactions: Lolmao
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)