Emergence

21-May, 17
Planet Neko
Guild
Banco de Neko
IGN
Shironeko-
Hi! I just want to have a discussion about what is currently happening in the AGIT LORD event.
Before we have more than 10 guilds participating which is good but since that event started it has dropped to 5 guilds. That is because guilds have merged just to maintain that 20/20 25/25 30/30 number during war. I have no problem in merging I think its the only solution when desperation comes. What worries me is that guilds actually disband just to merge with other guilds and compete with the numbers which is kinda unhealthy. Look at Egg guild they dont have much numbers and didnt merge with any other guilds but they still can put up a fight and have fun. Why can't other guilds do the same? Stand on their own instead of merging in hopes that they can win by overwhelming numbers. I'm not telling guilds on what to do with their lives but I just want to call out the guild leaders out there to have some trust in their leading capabilities and their members. Stand on your own so we can have more guilds participating instead of 3 merged super guilds.
What are you merging for?
This?
  • /woecredit 900x War of Emperium Credits.
  • /eventcredit 150x Event Credits.

Reactions: Animoso and Albert
22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
Regalia never merged with anyone what are you talking about? We are former Brutality/Royal Club. Lol.
Post automatically merged:

And Im pretty sure our guild strength is not because of numbers. Give us any number you want for a lineup and we can wipe the floor with anyone. Its just we have a big family since 2013 when WoE was massive and all the guilds have atleast 40 people attending WoE in each one of them. All it took was one facebook group convo for them to come back and swarm the server again. So if I were you, i would knock off Regalia in your “super merged guilds” list.

Last edited:
Reactions: plocks62 and Hryk

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-
Regalia never merged with anyone what are you talking about? We are former Brutality/Royal Club. Lol.

And Im pretty sure our guild strength is not because of numbers. Give us any number you want for a lineup and we can wipe the floor with anyone. Its just we have a big family since 2013 when WoE was massive and all the guilds have atleast 40 people attending WoE in each one of them. All it took was one facebook group convo for them to come back and swarm the server again. So if I were you, i would knock off Regalia in your “super merged guilds” list.
u guys got wiped out by egg many times last night and youre saying your guild strength not coming by number please stop just stop u need to call more ppl just to keep your guild castles remember the thursday woe? u guys wiped by us many times and u cant even keep the castle until the last minute .. and boy what are u crying about /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh ask us for gvg anytime numbers to numbers ANYTIME! ANYTIME! /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh

and u guys were more than 40ppl last night nice gvg there getting wiped by 12ppl /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh CALL MORE WE NEED MORE!

01-Nov, 16
Guilty of this, but would you blame us? Fools is only a 6 man guild at its core and tarot is cancer for a 6 man guild. Besides, we originally played with the people in Agik but we left due to them having too many people. If you're talking about other guilds, I think no other guild merged or am i missing something?

To the question on what guilds fight for, i think that's true. If only the prize on this event is mediocre then people wouldn't zerg, portal def, and merge. The main event should've been the gvg and this should've only been for placements.

Last edited:
22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
u guys got wiped out by egg many times last night and youre saying your guild strength not coming by number please stop just stop u need to call more ppl just to keep your guild castles remember the thursday woe? u guys wiped by us many times and u cant even keep the castle until the last minute .. and boy what are u crying about /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh ask us for gvg anytime numbers to numbers ANYTIME! ANYTIME! /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh

and u guys were more than 40ppl last night nice gvg there getting wiped by 12ppl /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh CALL MORE WE NEED MORE!
Whos this? Why is this unknown person talking? I dont recall woeing on Thursday but ok. Got wiped? When? I dont recall getting wiped yesterday either. Are you one of Egg’s dogs who barks for them? Just like LK jologz who got webbed for days and ddnt know what the @#&% to do other than to get asurad by our champ whose wearing a beginner set. lmfao. Dont cry about your 12 man %#!@ thats not my problem. How can we have 40 when the max players is only 30 dumbass. See you guys in gvg event :) i hope you win cause you took a big L on that 5v5 event it seems like you guys are still salty

Obviously you are not getting the point. Why do you always assume everything is about your guild?[/QUOTE
Merge with the testicle guild so they could stop blabbering about their 12 man team.

Whos this? Why is this unknown person talking? I dont recall woeing on Thursday but ok. Got wiped? When? I dont recall getting wiped yesterday either. Are you one of Egg’s dogs who barks for them? Just like LK jologz who got webbed for days and ddnt know what the @#&% to do other than to get asurad by our champ whose wearing a beginner set. lmfao. Dont cry about your 12 man %#!@ thats not my problem. How can we have 40 when the max players is only 30 dumbass. See you guys in gvg event :) i hope you win cause you took a big L on that 5v5 event it seems like you guys are still salty
We actually have the raw video of the whole woe and i ddnt see any guild wiping us. Want me to send it to you? All i saw there was bodies dropping from a different guild.

We can GVG anytime bro pick whatever number you want and well match it idgaf if its 3 4 or 5 or 20 people we can gvg anytime. And dont talk %#!@ like your core members ddnt join our guild few years ago and gave them a GOTM medal. Im not gonna say names. But always remember that you eggyolks joined our guild once. So you better shut your trap bro.

Last edited:

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-

We actually have the raw video of the whole woe and i ddnt see any guild wiping us. Want me to send it to you? All i saw there was bodies dropping from a different guild.
im unknown sir see me anywhere my IGN is Awesome Adi- wanna do pvp all day? i can do it everyday if u want but i dont think u can pvp so nvm yeh 30+10 main guild+alliance u can call it 40ppl all in all stop being a dumbass who only knows is afking at forum and amatsu show youre vid please i wanna see them nao if u really have one and tht gvg U CAN ALWAYS ASK US ANY DAY u ask stop reasoning COME AT US! /gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8

come at me boi pvp anyday :D

22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
im unknown sir see me anywhere my IGN is Awesome Adi- wanna do pvp all day? i can do it with everyday if u want but i dont u can pvp so nvm yeh 30+10 main guild+alliance u can call it 40ppl all in all stop being a dumbass who only knows is afking at forum and amatsu show youre vid please i wanna see them nao if u really have one and tht gvg U CAN ALWAYS ASK US ANY DAY u ask stop reasoning COME AT US! /gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8
This dog still barking bro better put a ****ing leash on your dog. Come BG bro. Im there almost all the time. All i see there from your guild are wasabi and cheo(cheo is cool tho) and gurtaj whos asura is like doing 10k dmg to my lk. I dont get any %#!@ from doing pvp why would i spend my energy and time on that. Im smart i would pick war badges anytime of the day.

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-
This dog still barking bro netter put a ****ing leash on your do. Come BG bro. Im there almost all the time. All i see there from your guild wasabi and cheo(cheo is cool tho) and gurtaj whos asura is like doing 10k dmg to my lk. I dont get any %#!@ from doing pvp why would i spend my energy and time on thats. Be smart you dumbass.
wtf BG? with your teammates? wahahahah come at pvp 1v1 hahaha stop being an asshole asking a person 1v1 in bg? please hahahahahhahah u n urself is a BIG JOKE JHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/meh/meh/meh/meh/meh/meh/meh/meh/meh/meh

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-
what are u saying nao u run out of words to say? /gg/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh boi boi just stop crying HAHAHAHAHAH u aint %#!@ boi :>

Albert

Former Staff Member
04-May, 16
Australia
Guild
Egg
IGN
Alberttttt
Hi! I just want to have a discussion about what is currently happening in the AGIT LORD event.
Before we have more than 10 guilds participating which is good but since that event started it has dropped to 5 guilds. That is because guilds have merged just to maintain that 20/20 25/25 30/30 number during war. I have no problem in merging I think its the only solution when desperation comes. What worries me is that guilds actually disband just to merge with other guilds and compete with the numbers which is kinda unhealthy. Look at Egg guild they dont have much numbers and didnt merge with any other guilds but they still can put up a fight and have fun. Why can't other guilds do the same? Stand on their own instead of merging in hopes that they can win by overwhelming numbers. I'm not telling guilds on what to do with their lives but I just want to call out the guild leaders out there to have some trust in their leading capabilities and their members. Stand on your own so we can have more guilds participating instead of 3 merged super guilds.
What are you merging for?
This?
  • /woecredit 900x War of Emperium Credits.
  • /eventcredit 150x Event Credits.
We just have fun bro. Competition comes second. It's especially fun when we wipe guilds with bigger numbers so we really don't mind if guilds keep recruiting. It's just using guild extensions is kinda even more unfair for us and other small guilds. Yesterday, we almost wiped Regalia so they ecalled away and there were ppl left in their old stack. So they definitely were using 2 guilds. I assume they did this because they had more than 30 members which is very obvious by just looking at their stack lol. Just to clarify, we're not complaining, in fact we like to GVG guilds with more members. It makes GVG fun that way.

Guilty of this, but would you blame us? Fools is only a 6 man guild at its core and tarot is cancer for a 6 man guild. Besides, we originally played with the people in Agik but we left due to them having too many people. If you're talking about other guilds, I think no other guild merged or am i missing something?

To the question on what guilds fight for, i think that's true. If only the prize on this event is mediocre then people wouldn't zerg, portal def, and merge. The main event should've been the gvg and this should've only been for placements.
That's what we thought as well. We thought the WoEs is for the placements for the GVG event that comes after the Agit Lord period. I wish the next time they do this event they consider adjusting the prizes and also put it more towards the GVG event rather than the Agit Lord ranking itself.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)