Emergence

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-
close this thread before that kid rage quit /no1/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh

Last edited:
18-Jul, 16
Whos this? Why is this unknown person talking? I dont recall woeing on Thursday but ok. Got wiped? When? I dont recall getting wiped yesterday either. Are you one of Egg’s dogs who barks for them? Just like LK jologz who got webbed for days and ddnt know what the @#&% to do other than to get asurad by our champ whose wearing a beginner set. lmfao. Dont cry about your 12 man %#!@ thats not my problem. How can we have 40 when the max players is only 30 dumbass. See you guys in gvg event :) i hope you win cause you took a big L on that 5v5 event it seems like you guys are still salty
Post automatically merged:

We actually have the raw video of the whole woe and i ddnt see any guild wiping us. Want me to send it to you? All i saw there was bodies dropping from a different guild.

We can GVG anytime bro pick whatever number you want and well match it idgaf if its 3 4 or 5 or 20 people we can gvg anytime. And dont talk %#!@ like your core members ddnt join our guild few years ago and gave them a GOTM medal. Im not gonna say names. But always remember that you eggyolks joined our guild once. So you better shut your trap bro.
How does this stupid LK kept on talking? you dont even matter in woe. hahaha so shut the fck up and lets go pvp. Lets see how 'strong you are' just like how youre imposing yourself to be. you are all 'bark', I bet you cant defend your self alone without your guildmates. hahaha so better shut the fck up cause all you do is WOE then go afk.

18-Jul, 16
halatang bobo yang parascythe na yan. dinedeny pa. hahaha tanga tanga

This dog still barking bro better put a ****ing leash on your dog. Come BG bro. Im there almost all the time. All i see there from your guild are wasabi and cheo(cheo is cool tho) and gurtaj whos asura is like doing 10k dmg to my lk. I dont get any %#!@ from doing pvp why would i spend my energy and time on that. Im smart i would pick war badges anytime of the day.
you dont get any in pvp? lets go bet. All of your items to mine? how's that?"LK jologz bla bla" okay go ahead look for a reason to turn down. hahahaha

25-Aug, 16
Guild
Catsu
IGN
GGG!
Lol u guys are cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)