Blackout Inflation

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Calm yow tits Guys its not that so easy to just simply remove DC, although I'm also favor of removing that stuff, but I guess its too late already. There are people who donated generously in this server...Can you refund all of that? or do you have any option to fill that hole? I mean think of that again and again...
Technically it wouldn't be that hard to just make DC account bound and put 150M worth of bank notes in the DC shop for 1DC for a fixed period of time. That being said, that brings up its own set of issues regarding the economy. But in a general sense it wouldn't be all that difficult.

25-Aug, 16
Technically it wouldn't be that hard to just make DC account bound and put 150M worth of bank notes in the DC shop for 1DC for a fixed period of time. That being said, that brings up its own set of issues regarding the economy. But in a general sense it wouldn't be all that difficult.
Of'course Madam, it isn't that hard that you forgot to suggest that before? We're not in the beta period anymore to test and to make sudden changes like that... This case needs a thorough assessment or make a voting system upon players.. If DC will be an account bound in the future, it must have an Awesome Stuff such as legacy credits have right now. Besides a dollar for 150m zeny? how about I say no thanks I deserved more than that...

Reactions: Cynosure

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Of'course Madam, it isn't that hard that you forgot to suggest that before? We're not in the beta period anymore to test and to make sudden changes like that... This case needs a thorough assessment or make a voting system upon players.. If DC will be an account bound in the future, it must have an Awesome Stuff such as legacy credits have right now. Besides a dollar for 150m zeny? how about I say no thanks I deserved more than that...
I never said it was the right or wrong thing to do, i was just saying that TECHNICALLY it is doable relatively easily. Thats all :p

07-Sep, 16
It's not about removing donation credits, otherwise the server has no income, it's about having another currency for people to use as well in the player to player trades.

Reactions: Rescue 911 Rx
27-Jul, 18
Thats A Good Idea.. I agree. gld_dun01 will make alive again /ok
Post automatically merged:

1) Make NPC for DC = 150m Each
2) Make Account Bound For DC
3) Warbadge Farm Increase reward for winners
4) NPC for Warbadge = Zeny
5) Make NPC to Buy EX item And Cards Using Zeny But Make it Expensive or Fair Price (To Keep BG Alive) (To Make Stable Market)
6) Problem Solve..

Last edited:
18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
It's not about removing donation credits, otherwise the server has no income, it's about having another currency for people to use as well in the player to player trades.
How do you know when you don't even play? Watching hentai will not help.

27-Jul, 18
I Didn't Say Remove the DC. I said make it Account Bound.. They Can Buy Zeny using DC and Zeny Will rotate the Market and Make it Stable. DC still Exist for those who donate. The thing is we need to make stable market using ZENY.

17-Sep, 18
IGN
Lego Kid
Old gameplay before that would give players options to farm or to BG. /no1/no1/no1

And voting system as well.

Last edited:
23-Nov, 17
Too lazy to read all of the shenanigans so IDK if someone already said this.

What if we just completely remove DCs in the server. Bring back the old system where you redeem items in the website. With that we can use zeny as the main currency. By making zeny as the main currency we are enforcing players to farm. Therefore people will have another option to get items other than playing BG( I hate playing BG after my loot box got rolled back ). Though a harder route to implement, I see this as the best route to fix the "inflation" and to have a better economy.

P.S thanks to everyone who gave me a clearer view on this "inflation" issue. I realized I was spouting negativity.
Yep i like this.
Server will still get $$$ since people can still donate and get stuff. But the DC are not an ingame thing anymore.

150m per DC are you nuts? I can easily get that without spending my hard earned money.
That is what people sell them for nowadays.

22-Aug, 18
Izlude
IGN
Frustrated
Yep i like this.
Server will still get $$$ since people can still donate and get stuff. But the DC are not an ingame thing anymore.

That is what people sell them for nowadays.
Yes I know that is the market value of DC now, but NOT having a fix rate of it like 150m will give us a sense of should I say, freedom to increase or decrease it's market value. And that is okay for us donators. But that is not the real issue here.

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
Farming through BG is barely an OK solution towards resolving inflation, we're trying to figure out how to make sure that hyper inflation doesn't happen and also trying to make zenny relevant. We need more than 1 way to distribute ex-headgears, and making them a bit easier to be obtainable and through that process make zenny usuable again not just an in-game item you trade to other NPC.

We're not trying to make DC more valuable... we are just trying to make zenny more relevant to avoid two things: Donation Credits being the single currency people use during trades, and making sure that access to some high end gear is just a bit easier than just grinding through battlegrounds, or trying to buy into the donation credit market.
I see you werent around when it was implemented.

Zeny were also used in this NPC. Where as you trade you Ex items it will charge you a certain amount of zeny and you had to quest item ingredients to trade your current Ex item gear to a chosen headgear you like.

Knowing this server has become a fashionRO lately this NPC will surely become a hit to the players.

07-Sep, 16
I see you werent around when it was implemented.

Zeny were also used in this NPC. Where as you trade you Ex items it will charge you a certain amount of zeny and you had to quest item ingredients to trade your current Ex item gear to a chosen headgear you like.

Knowing this server has become a fashionRO lately this NPC will surely become a hit to the players.
I can see that working, but what I sorta want to regulate some of the inflation was to have a set price on ex headgears all towards the prevention of hyper inflation. I don't know if I wasn't clear as to why i want to put ex items behind a zenny paywall, it's not only to make it easy for newbs to be able to gear up easily, but also to set a "yard stick" or "base price" so that players won't just absurdly overprice an item you can buy off from a NPC already. Although I can see both NPCs living in harmony, you'd just pay extra instead of gathering items, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)