Guild Thread 月 | Tsuki

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris
Welcome to 月 | Tsuki!
(p.s Tsuki means "Moon")
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We are currently looking for new recruitments for our guild.

Tsuki is a "new" guild made during open beta consisting of a small group of friends. Many of us are old players from pre-wipe and veterans from 2007-2008.
We’re looking for active WoE members!

We all currently PVP/WoE/Abra together. By joining Tsuki, you’ll be invited into our small family with open arms. (and we can gang up on people bullying our guildmates xd)
For those interested in joining us for WoE, we currently need more experienced and fully equipped:

- Pallies
- Snipers
- and DPS classes!
To join Tsuki, please leave your IGN below with your desired class (if possible, please also leave your discord id).
If you are accepted, you will receive a forum pm/or message from Me or Bunki. We will give you a link to Tsuki’s discord server!
Latest WoE vid:
Previous WoE videos/Past WoEs from other members POV
I hope to see some of you guys in game! /ho
–Deadly

Last edited:

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Can I join? Ill be whatever we need :D

02-Oct, 16
Long Beach, CA
Guild
Forever RIP
IGN
Broken Creed
Possibly interested. Used to main/lead with a Professor. But also one of the old breakers for RIP & ZP.

Right now just restarting ~ my IGN is the same as my profile name.

04-Oct, 16
Hi I wanted to join, used to WoE with sniper as a trapper with the guild Rendezvous years ago.
My IGN is Helfrith :)

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris
Thank you for all of those who applied to join Tsuki. I sent out some PM's so several of you, please check your inboxes and reply to me asap so I can add you into our Discord server!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)