Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Endless Tower Redesign

Suggested redesign for Endless Tower instance. This has been on the to-do list since 2016. Sorry.

A beta version containing floors 1-25 will soon be ready to test (hopefully within 2 weeks),
assuming no major overhauls are required. Feedback welcomed and appreciated.​

We wanted something more difficult than the vanilla version. The instance's intended difficulty is to be suitable for a party of
  • 2 members at expert skill level.
  • 1 member at expert level and 2 at average skill level.
  • 3-4+ members of average skill level.
Here are the edits compared to the vanilla version. All of these are clearly explained before entering the instance.
  • Changed which boss monsters appear where (see below).
  • Edited mob stats (see below).
  • 450 LUK is required for total status immunity (instead of 300).
  • Stats affect status immunities at 1/4 the normal rate.
  • Perfect Dodge provided by LUK stat is halved (i.e. need 20 LUK for 1 PD).
  • The following items have specific effects in ET:
    • Yggdrasil Leaf (5 mins usage delay)
    • Yggdrasil Seed (60s usage delay)
    • Yggdrasil Berry (60s usage delay)
    • Giggling Box (10s usage delay)
  • Disabled Commands: @storage, @guildstorage (see below).
  • Reduced instance cool down time to 3 days.
  • Additional prizes for beating floor 100 & 101 (powerful equipment, TBA).
Storage
There is a storage NPC on every 5th floor with the exception of the 100th.
The NPC can only be used once all mobs have been defeated on that floor.
This NPC also completely restores your HP & SP.

Boss Mob Locations
Here are a list of what mobs appear on which floors.
- GTB
+ Moonlight Flower

Mistress

Maya
Phreeoni

Drake

- Moonlight Flower
+ Golden Thief Bug

- Bacsojin
+ Osiris

Turtle General

Incantation Samuarai

- Osiris
+ Amon Ra
+ Pharaoh

- Amon Ra
- Pharaoh
+ Bacsojin

- Evil Snake Lord
+ Orc Hero
+ Orc Lord

Doppelganger
Egnigem Cenia

Atroce

- Orc Hero
- Orc Lord
+ Evil Snake Lord
+ Baphomet

Dark Lord
- Baphomet
+ Fallen Bishop Hibram

- Fallen Bishop Hibram
+ Gopinich
+ Mavka (15x)

- Ifrit
+ Hardrock Mammoth
+ Tendrilion

- Valkyrie Randgris
+ Beelzebub

- Beelzebub
+ Valkyrie Randgris

- Everything else
+ Random of { Ifrit, Gopinich, Ktullanux, Boitata }

- Everything else
+ Random of { Tao Gunka, Lady Tanee, Vesper, RSX-0806 }

- Everything else
+ Random of { Thanatos, Gloom Under Night, Kiel D-01 }

+ Random of { LHZ3 MVP, LHZ4 MVP }
+ Random 20x LHZ Mobs

Mob Stat Modifiers
All mobs, with the exception of those on boss floors, have the same general modifiers applied to their stats.
  • 30x HP.
    • Floors 1-25: Min HP 50k, Max HP 400k
    • Floors 26-50: Min HP 75k, Max HP 600k
    • Floors 51-75: Min HP 100k, Max HP 800k
    • Floors 76-99: Min HP 150k, Max HP 1m
  • Min ATK values
    • Floors 1-25: 1000
    • Floors 26-50: 1750
    • Floors 51-75: 2500
    • Floors 76-99: 3250
Mobs on boss floors (floors divisible by 5) and floors 96+ are not affected by modifiers. They have custom stats and skill sets.

Beta/Testing Version
As it stands, the mobs may be a little difficult when taking into consideration the size of the current player base (that is, it may not be possible to gather an appropriate group of players). It was designed with a different set of players in mind. A testing version will hopefully be released in approximately 2 weeks to get feedback on the difficulty of the monsters.

The difficulty will be adjusted based on the feedback received. We will provide extra rewards to players who complete the instance (floors 1-25) and/or provide feedback.

No mobs for floors 26-101 have been added yet, as we want to scale the difficulty based on the first 25 floors. Therefore, after consideration of feedback, an additional month (from the start of development) would be required to complete the instance.

Feedback Appreciated
Thank you. Any feedback on the concept is appreciated. You can post below or PM myself or a Staff member either here or on Discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amon20
26-Sep, 19
Will there be MVP boss Entweihen Crothen and Naght Sieger in Endless Tower? Also 450 Luk immunity instead 300 Luk only applied in Endless tower only?

Reactions: Wolfie

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
I just got a few questions;
a.) How many people maxed per party?
b.) Would the Priest / High Priest skill Resurrection have the 5 minute cooldown or not?
c.) What if you die and accidentally come back to town, can you run back to the level you were?
d.) Will there be time limit for the map?
e.) Due to the status immunity requirement of 450 LUK, we are somewhat forced to get 450 LUK unless insert cards in our headgears, etc? (I'm assuming you guys want a different meta/build for PvM content in the server.)
f.) But if we don't get the 450 luk (assuming), you're saying the penalty of time is only by 1/4 of normal rate, right?
g.) Is the instance cooldown per character lock or is it per account lock?

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
finaly.... no party require pls
We will make it so instances only need one person to enter, though, you will still need to create a party.

Will there be MVP boss Entweihen Crothen and Naght Sieger in Endless Tower? Also 450 Luk immunity instead 300 Luk only applied in Endless tower only?
Yes those two monsters will be there, but not in the initial testing version, which will only be floors 1-25.
The LUK immunity only applies to Endless Tower.

I wrote my answers in the quote.
I just got a few questions;
a.) How many people maxed per party?
Parties can be of any size.

b.) Would the Priest / High Priest skill Resurrection have the 5 minute cooldown or not?
No cool down to the Resurrection skill.

c.) What if you die and accidentally come back to town, can you run back to the level you were?
Yes. For all instances, you have 5 minutes to re-enter if you leave the instance map.

d.) Will there be time limit for the map?
The time limit is 4 hours (same as it normally would be).

e.) Due to the status immunity requirement of 450 LUK, we are somewhat forced to get 450 LUK unless insert cards in our headgears, etc? (I'm assuming you guys want a different meta/build for PvM content in the server.)
Yes.

f.) But if we don't get the 450 luk (assuming), you're saying the penalty of time is only by 1/4 of normal rate, right?
Not quite. Some stats provide innate resistance to statuses (read more). So e.g. normally you might need 99 VIT to become resistant to stun, in ET you will need 99 * 4 (396).

g.) Is the instance cooldown per character lock or is it per account lock?
Instance cool down is per account and per computer.

Reactions: MSO and amon20

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
great keep the good job guys....what about 3rd classes ???? it was powerful and exiting n last version
Hi TOKAREV. We currently do not have plans to implement third classes.

Reactions: amon20 and TOKAREV

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Sorry for the lack of updates. I just finished my exam period a few days ago. Looking to have the testing version of ET up and running by Sunday or Monday.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Sorry for the lack of updates. I just finished my exam period a few days ago. Looking to have the testing version of ET up and running by Sunday or Monday.
wow, nice one update @Wolfie but I just dropping by here forum. I hear the server is dead? no update or ads to make server playable for the last quarter of the year. and the facebook page of BRO dead also.

@Wolfie perfect exam? 100 over 100? you college now wolfie?

Last edited:

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
wow, nice one update @Wolfie but I just dropping by here forum. I hear the server is dead? no update or ads to make server playable for the last quarter of the year. and the facebook page of BRO dead also.

@Wolfie perfect exam? 100 over 100? you college now wolfie?
It's true that the server is not doing well. We, the Staff and Development team, are fully committed to rapidly improving the server over the next few months to improve its health. Marketing efforts will begin before Christmas.

I've been at University for the last three years. I'm not a 100/100 student.

Reactions: Vladimir Gospel

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Endless Tower testing version (floors 1-25) will be available following tomorrow's maintenance. You will be able to enter it once per 4 hours while it is in its testing version.
  • Offering rewards to any persons who try Endless Tower on or before November 18, 2019.
    • Rewards could range from a Donation Credit, to an Event Credit, to anything in between.
    • Reward type and amount is subjective and will be based on
      • How many floors you completed
      • What your party setup was - if somebody already completed the tower to the floor you ended at using your setup, reward may not be as high.
      • And how detailed your information is. I might ask questions regarding any info you provide.
  • Make sure you take a screenshot when you finished. It doesn't matter whether you gave up or managed to finish, show me how far you got.
  • You can provide feedback either in this thread, via forum PM or by contacting me on Discord (Wolfie#5325).
  • Any rewards would be sent via RODEX (mail system), so make sure I know who to send them to!
Be sure to prepare well. The first boss fight might catch you off guard. Hopefully it is beatable. It is essentially the purpose of this process, to ensure the mobs aren't too tough (but also not too easy!). The boss mobs may be adjusted on the fly based on initial feedback received.

I recommend not going solo as an Assassin Cross.

Last edited:

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Thanks to Sir Cums-Alot who was the first person to finish the first 25 floors of Endless Tower. He beat it solo as a Biochemist. I gave him an /eventcredit Event Credit as reward for all the great feedback he provided me.

ET may change each time you enter, as I will be using feedback to shape it.

1573440770582.png

Reactions: amon20

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Thanks to Orc Archer and friends for completing Endless Tower as a party of three. I sent him an /eventcredit Event Credit for the excellent feedback provided.

1573538532565.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)