Suggestion PVP EVENT Discussion

09-Jan, 19
Vietnam
Update:
SPP: It is likely we will be moving in a different direction than stated above in the previous post i made. For now, SPP will be added to the list of disabled skills with a side note the topic is still actively being reviewed until we confer with everyone involved. Thank you for your feedback.

Homunculi: Those without access to an AI would be at a serious disadvantage to those with fully functional AI. This will result in homunculi being disabled for the duration of the 3vs3. Thank you for your feedback.

why homunculi being disabled ?
its very difficult to kill homun???

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
The smartest gm ever.
The coolest gm ever.
That is you coojo
Best GM ever.

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-
let them think how they will gonna fight the other player on this pvp event if you keep disabling this and that stop this already make a crack the pub event instead thats y u call this a PVP event u need to use ur damn madapaking BRAIN u know nothing about pvp so stop this ur hurting us

Reactions: Rain

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Note: There is now a download link to a copy of Azzy AI in my signature. It is imperfect, but it is pre-setup to spam caprice. The ban on homunculi has been lifted.

Reactions: CancerKid
22-Feb, 18
Guild
Triggered
IGN
Snow Gust
Note: There is now a download link to a copy of Azzy AI in my signature. It is imperfect, but it is pre-setup to spam caprice. The ban on homunculi has been lifted.
hey dumdum stop deleting our replies on your post next time so you'll get a knowledge on your event. look what just happened.

Reactions: Collaboration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)