Suggestion PVP EVENT Discussion

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Because someone deleted our messages at the 3vs3 thread.

90FEFEAA-0C8D-42DE-AB4A-63F8BF03371F.jpegAE990DC9-CB73-44B4-98F4-524C65A512A2.jpeg

Reactions: Coojo
22-Feb, 18
Guild
Triggered
IGN
Snow Gust
same old same old.
Post automatically merged:

450vit+xside+robotears+aloe+sppbio+3creocard=no ones gonna die. dumb fckin balancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ichi

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
enable icewall, if you can't beat icewall you don't deserve to win a pvp event.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
enable icewall, if you can't beat icewall you don't deserve to win a pvp event.
Instead of simply saying "Enable this, if you cant beat it you dont deserve to win." can you provide some reasoning as to why having ice wall enabled would be better than having it disabled?
can we let @Rhen or someone with pvp experience set the rules?
#Froudy4GM
#Hiro4HeadGM
Rhen, Me and Albert were the ones who agree'd on this initially. In fact, it was Rhen who first suggested we disable icewall for our PvP Events.

This is the first instance of the word "ice wall" being mentioned in our discord group.
icewallremove.png
(Edit: I hope @Rhen doesn't mind me sharing this)

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Instead of simply saying "Enable this, if you cant beat it you dont deserve to win." can you provide some reasoning as to why having ice wall enabled would be better than having it disabled?

Rhen, Me and Albert were the ones who agree'd on this initially. In fact, it was Rhen who first suggested we disable icewall for our PvP Events.

This is the first instance of the word "ice wall" being mentioned in our discord group.
View attachment 4386
(Edit: I hope @Rhen doesn't mind me sharing this)
So are you going to disable SPP or nah? Do you really want this to be a mini GvG event?

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Coojo
Maybe that suggestion of rhen is for the 7vs7 event?
7vs7 and 3vs3 has different kinds of mechanics and team composition and combination.

Reactions: Cynosure

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
BTW I understand why you deleted my post so just answer the question already

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
So are you going to disable SPP or nah? Do you really want this to be a mini GvG event?
Personally, i am open to changing rules if the argument for why the change should take place is substantiated. Currently i have not seen something that would fit the bill.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Coojo
Maybe that suggestion of rhen is for the 7vs7 event?
7vs7 and 3vs3 has different kinds of mechanics and team composition and combination.
I agree there are subtle differences in how a team of 3 would face another team of 3 versus a team of 7 versus another team of 7. That being said, the only reasons i have been provided as to why people believe the rules should change is "Do you really want this to be a mini GvG event?" and " if you can't beat icewall you don't deserve to win a pvp event. " That is insufficient as the statements at their core are nothing more than conjecture.

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Personally, i am open to changing rules if the argument for why the change should take place is substantiated. Currently i have not seen something that would fit the bill.
Here let me tell you why SPP should be removed
same old same old.
450vit+xside+robotears+aloe+sppbio+3creocard=no ones gonna die
/QUOTE]
Right, other classes have heals. Champ is a good example, a champ can dish out good damage and heal pretty good but it takes skill and proper knowledge to be even decent. Unlike getting a SPP bio I can just get someone in amatsu and gear him put him in the team make him press one button and hopefully win the game. You see the difference? PvP is about game knowledge and being able to outsmart and outplay your opponent not just standing and pressing one button. Its about positioning, adapting and changing strategy depending on how the fight goes. SPP is just brain dead

25-Aug, 16
Aside from the Upgraded SPP, the auto skill of Vanilmirth is OP too... You disabled other's skill and even banned SG, why not one of these skills also.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
After talking it out with a few people, we are going to be banning creator cards from being used in the event. We will have a GM audit each biochemist before/during each round and check for creator cards on that characters equipment. Those who still have them available in their inventory will be treated as if they had them equipped and will be punished accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: xResluperx

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Right, other classes have heals. Champ is a good example, a champ can dish out good damage and heal pretty good but it takes skill and proper knowledge to be even decent. Unlike getting a SPP bio I can just get someone in amatsu and gear him put him in the team make him press one button and hopefully win the game. You see the difference? PvP is about game knowledge and being able to outsmart and outplay your opponent not just standing and pressing one button. Its about positioning, adapting and changing strategy depending on how the fight goes. SPP is just brain dead
Update:
SPP: It is likely we will be moving in a different direction than stated above in the previous post i made. For now, SPP will be added to the list of disabled skills with a side note the topic is still actively being reviewed until we confer with everyone involved. Thank you for your feedback.

Aside from the Upgraded SPP, the auto skill of Vanilmirth is OP too... You disabled other's skill and even banned SG, why not one of these skills also.
Homunculi: Those without access to an AI would be at a serious disadvantage to those with fully functional AI. This will result in homunculi being disabled for the duration of the 3vs3. Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited:

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Homunculi: Those without access to an AI would be at a serious disadvantage to those with fully functional AI. This will result in homunculi being disabled for the duration of the 3vs3. Thank you for your feedback.
/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh

Reactions: duckbenok
21-Oct, 16
Update:
SPP: It is likely we will be moving in a different direction than stated above in the previous post i made. For now, SPP will be added to the list of disabled skills with a side note the topic is still actively being reviewed until we confer with everyone involved. Thank you for your feedback.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. even i dont take part anymore.. this answer is the funny ever i have seem in 2019 using reason "disadvantage" bullshit.. search google learn how to make it auto bolt ..

S> AI (GOD AI=merge drAzzy +ThorAi+RampageAi+MirAi) 4in 1 = (DC/EC) PM ME.. auto bolt 100% non stop can set random or hit when get bolt , or standby bolt hit enemy who touch the owner

WHY DONT U DISABLE ALL SKILL, WHAT hiro say this is not pvp anymore is true. this is KID EVENT, east west skill want disable, play melee.. sword vs sword

Reactions: Harith

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)