Question wolf boy arf arf zeny offer

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
19-Jul, 17
does anyone here know how much zeny does wolf boy offer in exchange of items he's asking? planning to try it but im not sure if its worth it ;/

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
He doesn't provide any zeny in fact. He provides you with a Hunters Token. It's currently about 1DC in value. So about 275m at the given moment. You could get them and sell them, or alternatively you can get a bunch and trade them to the NPC for certain items. I've also heard there's some other neat things you can do with them, but that you will have to discover for yourself :p

Martin

Martin
Game Master
05-Dec, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Ya Boi/King Martin
Discord
69martin420
He doesn't provide any zeny in fact. He provides you with a Hunters Token. It's currently about 1DC in value. So about 275m at the given moment. You could get them and sell them, or alternatively you can get a bunch and trade them to the NPC for certain items. I've also heard there's some other neat things you can do with them, but that you will have to discover for yourself :p
I think he/she is talking about the prize option. After you deliver the items to wolf boy, you get to choose either a Hunter Token or Zeny. xd

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Oh. Never even considered the other option. I know the Hunter Tokens to hold more value.

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I remember the salt from that Zeny Option on Wolf Boy. I'm guessing it gives amount of zeny that isn't worth its value and time it takes to make one.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hm I forgot it had a zeny option too (even though I made it). Initially I set it low, since I wasn't sure about the difficulty in regards to hunting the requested items. I'll push it up a little.

Reactions: ee-vee and Coojo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)