Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
NOTICE: If you receive error messages like the following after today's patch:

"Failed to connect server"
"Your Game's EXE File is not the latest version"

Then you need to redownload gepard.grf file again which is posted under Downloads page.
Downloads – BlackoutRO (blackout-ro.net)

--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to December 20 maintenance patch,

We are moving host server provider because of constant connectivity issues players get. New host provider server is still located in California, USA. Although these issues were found starting last year, we thought they will subside gradually, but it didn't happen. We even attempted to apply tweaks to the server's code as a band-aid solution, but we got mixed results. If connectivity issues get worse with the new host provider's server, we can use old host provider's server back as necessary.

In addition, we applied changes to Monster Sorter mini-game and completed script work to Endless Tower instance. All floors should be accessible now. As always, please contact us if you encounter bugs/glitches to the game.

For returning players, keep yourself informed with these last, few update notes below:

Thanks, and happy holidays,

GM-Collaboration,
Server Manager

01-Dec, 20
Hi~ I got error message of "Game EXE file corrupted" instead after the patch /wah

Tried downloading the gepard.grf but still not working, even tried reinstalling the game with latest full installer but still the same :thinking: did I miss out something about the patch?

01-Dec, 20
I can't find the gepard files there, but I figured out what happened, apparently I'm using the old version patch client /swt

I just downloaded and replaced the patch client (3.7 mb) from download page and everything works fine now~ thanks~

28-Dec, 21
Happy New year 2022. Predicting what's up this coming 2022 is like rethinking what will I do back in 2020 honestly. Interested in knowing new friends alike here.
Introducing myself, I love numbers and also mingling about. Swingers alike do please look me up :)

28-Dec, 21
Happy New year 2022. Predicting what's up this coming 2022 is like rethinking what will I do back in 2020 honestly. Interested in knowing new friends alike here.
Introducing myself, I love numbers and also mingling about. Swingers alike do please look me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)