Uhm, hi.

24-Aug, 17
Somewhere
IGN
Dear John
Hi, i'm John, but i prefer Jahn to make myself feel special. Been in bRO since pre-wipe, and i meant that wipe 8-9years ago or so? Just passing by cause i was feeling nostalgic and decided to try it out again after years. I don't know who remembers me, but igns are The Pink Ranger, Dear John, Buy Sell Give John and i'd rather not say the other embarassing igns.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Welcome back, lots of old bRO people around, im sure you'll find someone you know.

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
o hai

06-Jul, 17
Arizona
Hi, i'm John, but i prefer Jahn to make myself feel special. Been in bRO since pre-wipe, and i meant that wipe 8-9years ago or so? Just passing by cause i was feeling nostalgic and decided to try it out again after years. I don't know who remembers me, but igns are The Pink Ranger, Dear John, Buy Sell Give John and i'd rather not say the other embarassing igns.
Johnny boy I missed you suh much <3 Edbert and Edric and I were talking about how much we missed the group lmao

Albert

Former Staff Member
04-May, 16
Australia
Guild
Egg
IGN
Alberttttt
Hi Jahn, I don't know if you remember me but I wrecked you in GVG and PVP few days ago.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Garbage at WOE
And PvP

Welcome to the Server haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)