MEGATHREAD The Screenshot Thread!

31-May, 16
Gangers. . . (Part Two)

Pretty unreal that you played up until 2014. I don't know if my sense of time is messed up but I definitely remember kosing you over and over way back in 2008. Did you keep playing for 6 years, and on a super novice? That's some crazy dedication haha.

13-May, 16
Pretty unreal that you played up until 2014. I don't know if my sense of time is messed up but I definitely remember kosing you over and over way back in 2008. Did you keep playing for 6 years, and on a super novice? That's some crazy dedication haha.
Yup. and I remember you, we did fight alot back then /heh

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Please turn off your macro. The GM's have been warned.

Reactions: Leene
24-Jun, 16
Arch Enemies(or Black Sheep not sure) vs Anomaly vs Carnage

/swt3Idk why am I playing WS on woe backthen.image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kervie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
I don't remember being in Get Good. And being a party leader probably means it was in some sort of leading capacity. #badmemory
@Dazai is that you in the chat box? ICHIDEVONGCHICKS. It seems we may have met before 2015.

screenRetribution HR098.jpg

23-May, 16
Fadhgridh
Guild
Get Good, nnf
IGN
Obelisk the tormentr
I don't remember being in Get Good. And being a party leader probably means it was in some sort of leading capacity. #badmemory
@Dazai is that you in the chat box? ICHIDEVONGCHICKS. It seems we may have met before 2015.

View attachment 491
Yeah, that's my 64892859302vit paladin. I suppose you and AJ did WoE with us during that event. AJ played as OLP prof if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)