Returning Player!

29-Apr, 17
Hello, it's been awhile since I've played on any Ragnarok Online server...The last server I played on was actually BlackoutRO! I'm sad to see the server in this state but I'm hoping to see some familiar faces by posting here! I believe I played on this server when I was in middle school which was...around 2006-2009? I don't remember much about this game but I remember a little bit about the people I hung out with! I vaguely remember being in a guild with a purple emblem called Descent. The guild leader was Bawl, and they were an AssassinX that always wore a Reisz Helm, WBW, and a Dark Blinder. The guild members that I hung out with were usually a Scholar, a Soul Linker, an AssassinX, a High Priestess, and a Lord Knight/Assassin main. If I remember correctly, the Scholar's forum name was Coldv2 or something. The Soul Linker had a name similar to Ryumei and used macros often...Uhm...I don't remember much about the Assassin or LK but they usually hung out with an HP named Chutoi or Kiki. Some of the GM's that I talked to at the time were Ezra and Rose. Other than that...I have very few other memories of the people. :< I actually don't even remember my own character name!

29-Apr, 17
Oh! We also hung out in Prontera or PvP regularly and WoE'd often...Everyone was pretty decked out from what I remember! I'm not sure if I'm just making up memories now but the LK might have been Seiran and the Assassin was something Flame related. I remember one of them living in a mansion and was super rich...(?) and had his house broken into one time. I vaguely recall details of broken glass and blood? I think their name had a "w" in it or started with one. Wow, this sure is a weird way to reconnect with people but please bear with me!

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Welcome back. I was apart of descent as well.

I know the people your thinking about so you aren't crazy haha.

Hope to see you in game :)

Alphabet

Former Staff Member
21-Sep, 16
Philippines
Guild
Torment
Hey, welcome back!

29-Apr, 17
Thanks, everyone! And jeeze, it's good to know I'm not completely crazy then! I didn't think people would be around even close to a decade after I left. That's awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)