Regarding new changes to getting ex items

22-Jun, 17
First, I applaud the GM team for turning away from p2w. Tying access to top tier equips to BG encourages gameplay in a positive way. However, I ****ing hate BG. Is there any way we could also encourage pvp in pvp zones or guild dungeons? My idea is 1 kill = 1 token that can be redeemed like bg badges.

Second, are the boxes from mvps that hold ex items actually dropping...? Ive farmed 3 mystical card albums (1% chance vs 3% chance) and still not a single box.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
First, I applaud the GM team for turning away from p2w. Tying access to top tier equips to BG encourages gameplay in a positive way. However, I ****ing hate BG. Is there any way we could also encourage pvp in pvp zones or guild dungeons? My idea is 1 kill = 1 token that can be redeemed like bg badges.

Second, are the boxes from mvps that hold ex items actually dropping...? Ive farmed 3 mystical card albums (1% chance vs 3% chance) and still not a single box.
Play bg always to gain ex item

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325

Where are you hunting MVPs? The lootboxes only drop from naturally spawning mobs in fields/dungeons. MVP Arena and Class Change mobs are not included.

22-Jun, 17
Where are you hunting MVPs? The lootboxes only drop from naturally spawning mobs in fields/dungeons. MVP Arena and Class Change mobs are not included.[/QUOT
Where are you hunting MVPs? The lootboxes only drop from naturally spawning mobs in fields/dungeons. MVP Arena and Class Change mobs are not included.
Ah stormind said that MVP Arena mobs drop them as well in another post thanks !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)