• No, they made an anime?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Stfu u weeb

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
26-May, 16
IGN
Blue-Serenade
just out of curiousity, did you guys watch the anime or you just jumped to playing ragnarok?

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
I watched the anime a year or two ago. It was really bad. It was kinda like Digimon's 'monster of the week', where they were just really showing off and not developing things (except that show did eventually evolve into a story).

I loved how they tied in the mvps and we got to see them characterised.
But I hated the @#&% out of the main character. Such a good person.
Kinda forgot the rest of the show. Except for the fact it's RO, it's rather forgettable.

12-May, 16
Queen City of the South
IGN
CryED
A season 2 would be nice to make up for the first...

Hanxel10

Complete No0b
23-May, 16
Guild
No0bz
IGN
Check my signature
I voted for "Stfu u weeb" ._.

no hard feelings

Reactions: Blue Serenade
12-May, 16
Temple
IGN
Odds are Even
I don't like the story of that animated ragnarok even the characters. It's better to watch dragon Ball z and the new episode today and trending about black Goku :D

Hanxel10

Complete No0b
23-May, 16
Guild
No0bz
IGN
Check my signature
tbh, I remember watching the part where an Alice that is a friend of a girl merchant turned into a cockroach look a like monster, then the girl merchant cried because her Alice friend died (because she chopped it to death)... It would be good if it had a better storyline, (cause cliche)

I kinda liked it. /swt3
Well I really loved anything that had to do with ragnarok back when I was a kid.....and still am! XD

Another season would be kind of nice.. with a better story line. /wow
Off topic: I thought no one plays bRO in Taguig except me ._. I'm in Taguig also, but I think near faraway from BGC ._.

08-Aug, 16
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
Guild
Apostasy
IGN
Kogarashi
tbh, I remember watching the part where an Alice that is a friend of a girl merchant turned into a cockroach look a like monster, then the girl merchant cried because her Alice friend died (because she chopped it to death)... It would be good if it had a better storyline, (cause cliche)

What episode is that O.O
I dont remember hmmmm.

Off topic: I thought no one plays bRO in Taguig except me ._. I'm in Taguig also, but I think near faraway from BGC ._.
Yeah some people are from Taguig are playing bRO :)

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
Tried the anime and it bored me to death like usual, but the fan in me let myself appreciate it to the fullest.
Storyline was nice.

19-Sep, 16
Guild
Izludian

Btw, what is your guild? ;)

Hanxel10

Complete No0b
23-May, 16
Guild
No0bz
IGN
Check my signature
Btw, what is your guild?
I don't have guild sire e.e
10 - 20 players are from taguig.
Oh ye, Okay I finally remember now e.e
Back then there was a computer shop here with bRO installed, and many players played that game e.e So I thought I'm the only one who plays now since it was like yeaaars ago the comp shop closed.. Are you in Taguig sire? e.e

19-Sep, 16
Guild
Izludian
I don't have guild sire e.e

Oh ye, Okay I finally remember now e.e
Back then there was a computer shop here with bRO installed, and many players played that game e.e So I thought I'm the only one who plays now since it was like yeaaars ago the comp shop closed.. Are you in Taguig sire? e.e
Yup, if i'm not mistaken you're from bicutan ? or c5? LOL

Hanxel10

Complete No0b
23-May, 16
Guild
No0bz
IGN
Check my signature

Hanxel10

Complete No0b
23-May, 16
Guild
No0bz
IGN
Check my signature
I don't know lel, but I'm not Alfie (But I don't remember who he was, that guy gave me his items (or account) to have a start in bRO yeaaaaars ago. He was also playing at the comp shop, but I don't really remember now._. But ye I'm sure he lives here in Maharlika Village also, I just don't remember now 'cuz I don't see him walking around here again lel)

12-May, 16
Temple
IGN
Odds are Even
I don't know lel, but I'm not Alfie (But I don't remember who he was, that guy gave me his items (or account) to have a start in bRO yeaaaaars ago. He was also playing at the comp shop, but I don't really remember now._. But ye I'm sure he lives here in Maharlika Village also, I just don't remember now 'cuz I don't see him walking around here again lel)
Am I'm curious about you, are you the hancel playing at dreamer ro? Bcoz I see an royal guard name hancel there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)