Status
Not open for further replies.
14-Jun, 16
Guild
CB
IGN
Zephy
Yeah Marvin, GOD. THE FK MAN. lol...

This isn't the management team from before. I refuse to believe they banned you without knowing for a fact that you and all those people on the list were doing some shady %#!@. They have logs of EVERYTHING. I mean, everything.

You may have reported it but if you discovered this bug, why is there a list of other people that also exploited it? Probably more than 1 friend on that list I'm assuming. Either you spread the word or they did. Either way, it should have been reported right when it was found. Especially one like this that can kill a server. Anyone remember the first wipe?

Reactions: Raziel and yingtao
07-Nov, 16
Guild
Warriors
IGN
Davsion
#Justice4Kyo! Your kindness fcked you up meng. RIP Justice :( /sob

10-Aug, 16
Yeah Marvin, GOD. THE FK MAN. lol...

This isn't the management team from before. I refuse to believe they banned you without knowing for a fact that you and all those people on the list were doing some shady %#!@. They have logs of EVERYTHING. I mean, everything.

You may have reported it but if you discovered this bug, why is there a list of other people that also exploited it? Probably more than 1 friend on that list I'm assuming. Either you spread the word or they did. Either way, it should have been reported right when it was found. Especially one like this that can kill a server. Anyone remember the first wipe?
I agree. In my personal experience being honest was a good thing, the current GMs are reasonable and understanding people. If you believe you were unfairly punished OP you should have just kept this private while your ticket is being worked on.

Duping items is a big deal, and I'm glad you came forward before this got out of hand. In any event, I hope justice prevails.

Reactions: Raziel
18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
I agree. In my personal experience being honest was a good thing, the current GMs are reasonable and understanding people. If you believe you were unfairly punished OP you should have just kept this private while your ticket is being worked on.

Duping items is a big deal, and I'm glad you came forward before this got out of hand. In any event, I hope justice prevails.
I wasn't unfairly punished. It was the right decision for them. And as I have said, my ticket will never be complete.

10-Aug, 16
I got confused because you said "I hope there would no more innocent people that will be banned in the future", implying that you were innocent. In any event, intent plays a big part in law, and I'm assuming the GMs will consider this regarding your punishment.

Your ticket can not be open forever. Therefore, it must be completed eventually. Unless.. there something that I'm missing.

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
I answered your riddle. Here's mine.

Riddle me this:
Why do you need to post a fking reply on my thread when you don't even know the full story. It's my decision what to put and what to say. Don't just enter in to someone's door.
Grow up more, Marvin.
I'm not the one that made it public like a crybaby bitch.

inb4KyoTaskForce

Last edited:
07-Sep, 16
Let me get this clear.
Announcing to the public about a bug you abused and then afterwards reported it whenever you felt you were rich enough means you didn't give two flying fucks about the server and it's player base and the people who put their time into bringing the server we all used to play and love back online just because of your lack of maturity? You didn't had the need to publicly say you are quitting because of a glitch you tried to report to the GM staff and they brushed you aside because of a "@#&% you" mentality this isn't 2008 BRO GM staff. they are most likely looking closely to everything you said on chat logs if you actually told other people about the dupe glitch etc, obviously it takes sometime because it's a small amount of people doing the moderator work. But since you decided to go out with a "bang" and try to make it look as if you are the victim here... man let me tell you, you look idiotic. Hell you look pitiful.
What was the point to get so rich in a beta phase game and even worse getting rich from a glitch? rofl

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
Let me get this clear.
Announcing to the public about a bug you abused and then afterwards reported it whenever you felt you were rich enough means you didn't give two flying fucks about the server and it's player base and the people who put their time into bringing the server we all used to play and love back online just because of your lack of maturity? You didn't had the need to publicly say you are quitting because of a glitch you tried to report to the GM staff and they brushed you aside because of a "@#&% you" mentality this isn't 2008 BRO GM staff. they are most likely looking closely to everything you said on chat logs if you actually told other people about the dupe glitch etc, obviously it takes sometime because it's a small amount of people doing the moderator work. But since you decided to go out with a "bang" and try to make it look as if you are the victim here... man let me tell you, you look idiotic. Hell you look pitiful.
What was the point to get so rich in a beta phase game and even worse getting rich from a glitch? rofl

Good read, good read.

02-Oct, 16
Long Beach, CA
Guild
Forever RIP
IGN
Broken Creed
Let me get this clear.
Pin this and frame it. Perfectly said. OP deserves the burn.

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
Let me get this clear.
Holy %#!@ man, he had a family.

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
Let me get this clear.
Thank you.

28-Nov, 16
Let me get this clear.
Rood riddance.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hi all,

@Night Class, also known as Kazuo Akuji or Kyo, has admitted to his mistakes and helped aid us to closure on the case. While we believe the initial intent had malice, we also believe he has turned around and understands the consequences of his actions. A punishment has been issued and we consider the ordeal over.

We would appreciate Kyo being allowed to reintegrate.

Thanks, the thread will now be closed.

Reactions: Mikingbox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)