Status
Not open for further replies.
18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
Hi, Guys.

Some of you guys know me, and some of you guys do not. I played Blackout Ro since 2007 up to present. And right now I think it's time to say goodbye.

There are people in here that I met a long time ago and reunited once again. And I thank you for the efforts of the Admin, and the staffs for making this happen. Apparently I'm banned for good.

I successfully produced a duplicated Siroma Card. Which I reported to GM-Wolfie. It was a method for exploit, and I admit I tried exploiting it after GM-Wolfie asked me for a help. And it didn't really work because it was completely avoided afterwards. I told all the details already to GM-Wolfie. I'm sorry for the people who were caught up in this mess because I sold out friends just to tell the truth.

I'm one of the richest in terms of wealth in Blackout Ro. There are witnesses actually on how I'm getting such items. The only thing I asked was Justice. Because right now I totally regret reporting it to the GM's.

I hope there would no more innocent people that will be banned in the future, and for those people who are still hiding secrets in here. I think it's best just to keep them for yourself rather than reporting it. I don't mean to put drama and a long post, so I guess I'll stop here. Godbless you all.

Kyo.

Kazuo Akuji ¤ Night Class ¤ xWild ¤ 756 ¤ Valar Morghulis ¤ Crimson Kyo

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
It is not great you decided to take this public. Your ticket is not complete.

Reactions: Raziel

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Well, if being honest and kind for this server is a crime, then I am also guilty.

Harming the server for his own greed is too much for him. He cannot do that for sure, and as a player who has been here all along. Just give him the benefit of the doubt that he reported such exploit that would harm the server so badly.

Reactions: CryED and Raziel
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
So long Kyo. May the justice be with you soon. Your kindness fucked you up bruh /heh.

Reactions: CryED
24-May, 16
I hope justice is not too late bro. Good memories! Will never forget your Wiz. /bo

Take care bro! - Glenn

19-Sep, 16
Guild
Bravery / Torment
IGN
`Libra / Libra QQ
I thought GM's said, if theres a bug or anything that would kill the server or something like that then REPORT it to the GM's

So now Kyo here tested a bug it work then reported it... then he got banned????

this the reason why he said this v?

and for those people who are still hiding secrets in here. I think it's best just to keep them for yourself rather than reporting it

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
I thought GM's said, if theres a bug or anything that would kill the server or something like that then REPORT it to the GM's

So now Kyo here tested a bug it work then reported it... then he got banned????

this the reason why he said this v?
He is not telling the whole story. I will not go into details.

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
In addition to my troll.
Riddle me this:
Why the fuck would you make a big public thread on this situation and claim you have a list if you're not going to fully go into detail?
Don't contradict yourself, grow up.

13-May, 16
Well dont just ban him, ban everyone else that was responsible too @Touhou

Reactions: CryED
18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
In addition to my troll.
Riddle me this:
Why the @#&% would you make a big public thread on this situation and claim you have a list if you're not going to fully go into detail?
Because the gravity of the moon, doesn't abide the sun.

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
In addition to my troll.
Riddle me this:
Why the @#&% would you make a big public thread on this situation and claim you have a list if you're not going to fully go into detail?
I answered your riddle. Here's mine.

Riddle me this:
Why do you need to post a fking reply on my thread when you don't even know the full story. It's my decision what to put and what to say. Don't just enter in to someone's door.
Grow up more, Marvin.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
#WildEgg 1#wizard

Reactions: Night Class
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)