Suggestion Professional PVP Development suggestions

29-Aug, 24
Hello to good Admin and Staff of this server.

I recently cant find any good SHR aside from this server and I would like to suggest the following to put PVP into perfection. <3
Before I list all the suggestions below, I would like to share which servers ive played before which i recognized that has a good PVP balance:
- AnomalyRO
- Astera Regia RO
- AudacityRO
- SeireiteiRO
- Anima Bellum RO
- NiktoutRO

HARD DELAY OF SKILLS:
( since tarot has a delay on this server for balance, I believe other skills should have too. )

-Backslide ( +0.50s Delay ) - Reason: Movement speed of players of this server cant keep up on current spam rate of skill.
-Body Relocation ( +1.0s Delay ) - Reason: Movement speed of players of this server cant keep up on current spam rate of skill. (considered to have the highest delay since you can just fly-away on any desired CELLS with MACRO). plus anyone can just run away and spam heal when low on health.)
-Charge Attack ( +0.70s Delay ) - Reason: Movement speed of players of this server cant keep up on current spam rate of skill.
-Shadow Jump ( +0.50s Delay ) - Reason: Movement speed of players of this server cant keep up on current spam rate of skill.
-Reverse Tatami (+1.50s Delay ) - Reason: With macro enabled, people can just design a setup where the skill can be spammed with other skill resulting in invincibility.
-Cast of Cicada Shell ( +1.50s Delay ) - Reason: With macro enabled, people can just design a setup where the skill can be spammed with other skill resulting in invincibility.
-Dispel (+2.0s Delay ) - Reason: Spamming 10-15 dispel per second seems too OP right? (just like the tarot)

SKILL CHANGES PER CLASS:

-Charge Arrow
Additional Effect: Bypass Pneuma,
Reason: this will give reason for snipers to have a chance against pneuma users.

-Throw Arrow/Music Strike
New Effect: Convert to melee skill or Able to bypass Pneuma
Reason: this will give reason for snipers to have a chance against pneuma users.

-Throw Tomahawk
Changes: Enable by default for Whitesmith Class
Reason: WS needs a ranged skill too, I believe

-Heal (Champion Class and other items that give LEVEL 10 HEAL)
Changes: Reduce from lvl 10 to lvl 5 or 3
Reason: Combined with infinite body reloc and macro, Dueling with this class is very unfair if youre playing other jobs. Champ already has the best damage output in game plus give them pneuma, reloc and heal = GOD. i think this is a good handicap to make it balanced. Other classes can abuse the LVL 10 HEAL too given that ASPD is 197 + Macro and no delay.

OTHER THINGS THAT YOU MIGHT CONSIDER:

-Increase Garment Slot from [1] to [2]
-Increase Headgear Slot from [1] to [2]
-Increase Armor Slot from [1] to [2]

Reason 1: This will add another element in game which is the ELEMENTAL RESIST. This will be good to spice up PVP and WOE, Since what I observe now is player just Hold Press macro while having almost the same card build + demi resist, its just too basic and disgusting (XD).
Reason 2: I guess people would agree on 2 slot armor for HIGHER HP = means longer enjoyable fight (no more heal needed for PVP).

Thanks for reading, I havent covered yet everything in this server, like the 3rd job. and if you find these suggestions nice, you can contact me for more balancing matters.

PS: Im a new player in server wanting this server to be great.

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
MOVEMENT SKILLS
- As someone who gets kited a lot, a delay on Backslide and Body Reloc would feel nice (not for Champ and Sinx Mains tho). Probably a slightly unnoticable delay would do just to prevent them from instantly teleporting to the other side of the map so immobile jobs can catch up.
- Bias take as a Lord Knight Main. I don't think Charge Attack needs a change. It's not as impactful as the others mentioned above.

NINJA:
- The delay on Cicada and Tatami works just fine. I tried creating a macro for 'Throw Huuma Shuriken' + 'Cicada/Tatami' and it doesn't make me invincible at all. I still get hit by skills and auto attacks, not to mention AoE Magic hard counters Ninjas.
- Adding a delay to Shadow Jump would probably make the class unplayable. I understand you can just create a macro for it but some players can't even play ninja because of ping. Not to mention it's a little f*cky since you get stuck sometimes.
- The current set up for Ninja is already hard. We can't really go for higher vit without compromising on either Physical or Magical Damage. I usually play a hybrid low vit build. Focusing on one type of damage isn't really viable in my experience since Ninja doesn't have a viable melee damage output. Players would just stack Long Range Resist or use GTB/Maya to mess you up.

SNIPER:

- IIRC 'Falcon Assault' already bypasses Pnuema. You can also use 'Pickachu Ears' to lightning bolt Pnuema users too. Making charge arrow bypass Pnuema would suck for immobile classes since they can just spam Charge Arrow and Double Strafe from afar.
- I haven't seen any Clown/Gypsies in PvP so idk about that. Making it bypass pnuema with a slight damage reduction might also work.

WHITESMITH:
- Yes! I whole heartedly agree with you. WS needs a ranged skill . I'd gladly play Whitesmith if 'Throw Tomohawk' had the same if not more damage as 'Spear Boomerang'. I used to play WS in other servers, it's really simillar to LK.

HEAL:
- I think the current setup is fine. Remember this isn't a Ygg/Auto Pot Server. Plus Champions already got an indirect nerf because of the status effect updates. Instead of going for 3 Bacsojin Cards they now go for 3 Gemini Cards.

On another note, removing the after cast delay for Soul Breaker would help Sinx a lot. With how the current meta is, giving away a headgear slot for Kiel hurts. Give them the freedom to use 3 Gemini Cards haha.

CARD SLOTS:
- Adding more card slots would be a huge meta change. I believe the current set up with only 1 card slot for everything except accesories is the way to go. I don't see this being added to BlackoutRO ever.

29-Aug, 24
I was an old player even before the good old guild arrived with ikjewq (i forgot the guild name since it sounded random) i woed with rozen guild. It was a good time, my IGN was Eske, kurotsakit itchygoat.

Anyway GMs other changes are negligible aside from champs having able to run freely to get 70-120k heal per second (11k-13k heal per cast).
Its even more unfair for other class because they have no mobility and no other way to heal themselves as fast as a champ can do.

i play gypsy in PVP (ign: Bartali)
and throw arrow/music strike needs to be melee or able to bypass pneuma so they can compete. Imagine the horror if youre gypsy player and you fight champ with unli HP bc of heal.

I also want to See you guys break the meta where you just make champ macro, run around, spam FO and have unli heals.

Simmy

Game Master
18-May, 20
I was an old player even before the good old guild arrived with ikjewq (i forgot the guild name since it sounded random) i woed with rozen guild. It was a good time, my IGN was Eske, kurotsakit itchygoat.
Was kurotsakit itchygoat a WS? I think I remember you lmao
You played with The Holy Warlords lol

29-Aug, 24
LOL. No i was a sinX in pvp and linker on woe, yeah our guild was THW. We had an intense woe, my close friends on that game is shaltear and hagu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)