04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
damn you still got patience for world of warcraft...used to love playing it when I was younger. Only got to level 47 but still enjoyed it. This was on Burning Crusade.
I hear it's not as good these days.

12-May, 16
Everywhere in ragnarok
IGN
Paladin
You too wolfie oh that was nice wat class you play for and what faction? I love burning crusade and wrath of the lich King and pandaria.. Yup it's true it's not that good these moment, bcoz many famous player like Swifty and the other, they stop playing it and the storyline become a trash but for me still good.../ho

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hunter was the one I got to level 47, but I never really played it. I used to use it to pvp in the <30 level bracket, but one day I forgot and accidentally leveled up. The players in <40 were a lot better than 30s, always got owned.

I use to just keep making new classes over and over so I could do the same low level instances again and again. haha. Druid was my favourite cause you were the boss and everyone wanted you in their party.

12-May, 16
Everywhere in ragnarok
IGN
Paladin
Hahaha I like druid too. actually I'm playing wow on a private server bcoz official server are too much expensive for me and it's easy to lvl up, and my only motive is just to play at PvP... :)

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
Still (!) playing Project Diva on PS3, though PS4 version is out in August, so that will take up ridicuous amounts of my time I'm sure. Arcade-wise I'm playing a lot of Raiden Fighters and Deathsmiles right now.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
my D

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
@Dex I heard you are really HowToBasic.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
15-May, 16
Guild
STI
IGN
Bolvar
Is it good now? I've been seeing it on twitch.tv home page lately, so there must be a major update that made people play it again. I haven't played it in about 2-3 years. You think I should start playing again?
I don't know man, tough call...not much has been done too it. Who knows if they'll even finish the game. But I do still love it for the PvP.

Kev

05-May, 16
many to mention. Im currently playing Tree of Savior & CSGO. DayZ has improved and they said fps is better now, but idk about the zombies if its still buggy.

Reactions: AlasDos

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
tree of savior good? I see they have 800k players.

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
I like Tree of Savior, it's very RO-like, except it has a story-line.

Kev

05-May, 16
dunno they had that much player. i just know that SEA server is sometimes laggy also they have queues cos of too many players.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
for me no ragnarok like bro. i just play dota 2 and league of legend only so tired play another ro server haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)