OTHER THAN RAGNAROK WHAT GAME IS YOUR FAVORITE TO PLAY

13-May, 16
Wut kind of community? :O
I play ToS :3, i'm only level 57-60 or something :C
I have a level 230 shinobi and a lvl 203 priest/oracle but that game is very boring

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
@Leene you play a lot of games /e8 dunno how you have the patience to keep trying new things. I get the feeling you played every mmorpg under the sun.

Reactions: Leene
10-Jul, 16
Tree of Saviors currently.
It's a little boring if you're playing alone so if anybody's playing in the Telsiai server, hit me up!

League of Legends, Dota 2 and CS:GO sometimes but only if a friend invites me to play with them.

Barely have time for games now since I've graduated and currently working full time.

14-May, 16
@Leene you play a lot of games /e8 dunno how you have the patience to keep trying new things. I get the feeling you played every mmorpg under the sun.
Quote me on that. The only one that keeps me coming back for more is RO. And the only server that does that is bRO. derp

13-May, 16
I think this thing can thunderstorm better than I can..

Vanish

Former Staff Member
21-Jul, 16
As for now, just Osu. It's a rhythm game, in case you guys have no idea what it is.

13-May, 16
Looks like Tree of Savior Failure is in trouble

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
As for now, just Osu. It's a rhythm game, in case you guys have no idea what it is.
I used to play OSU like mad but i raged, broke a mouse and decided i'd never be good at it.

Vanish

Former Staff Member
21-Jul, 16
I used to play OSU like mad but i raged, broke a mouse and decided i'd never be good at it.
Lol been there. I might consider using pen and tablet instead of mouse though. It'll be easier that way. And surely you'll improve if you just keep playing (Multiplayer).

13-May, 16

New failed Ragnarok Online Point & Click adventure can be found: Here

18-Jul, 16
Australia
IGN
Archaven, Miia
Runescape,

Haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)