OTHER THAN RAGNAROK WHAT GAME IS YOUR FAVORITE TO PLAY

12-May, 16
Earth
Guild
Fairy Fail
IGN
Zeref~
tfw my unit and internet can't handle high end games, so I stick with low ones.

I personally like rhythm games such as Osu! (Mania only), and Dota 1 with friends (because it's still a thing here in Philippines).

Also mobile, currently just maintaining my Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, I dropped School Idol Festival (EN) because RNG hates me, tried F/S Grand Order but I can't stand not being able to read Japanese so I decided to drop it and hope for a translated version to be released, Bloodline SEA was good too, til my FB got hacked.

15-May, 16
Canada
Guild
N/A
Final Fantasy - we all know 9 or 10 is the best but I give 10 the edge but 9 is really fun!
Eternal Sonata

13-May, 16
Anything but Tree of Savior Failure

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
How good is Final Fantasy 9? This good.

13-May, 16
What's wrong with ToS? Game is super popular must be doing something right.
Game is popular for being controversial.
ToS would've been a popular mmo if it was released 8 years ago tbh. The game feels like it's Maplestory+RO graphics. Using purely keyboard for the game is a big turn off for me lel.

Also, Overwatch.

Hanxel10

Complete No0b
23-May, 16
Guild
No0bz
IGN
Check my signature
Just playing in another servers e.e

and in mobile, Clash of Clans and Fate/Grand Order e.e

Though I play F/GO using common sense because, it's a japanese game

12-May, 16
Queen City of the South
IGN
CryED
Low rate server and mobile games likes Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Summoners War.

23-May, 16
I was playing Dark Souls III a little but my laptop overheats way to much and it ends up killing the framerates.

Tried Tree of Savior and didnt get that into it... although I was going to play with my gf, which was nice even if it meant I had to download steam... But that female dog created her char on another server on purpose just to mess with me and then rushed to lvl 65+ in the few days that depression lasted.

Also:

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Totally forgot about my other favourite hat simulator!

18-May, 16
I've been playing this for PC , freaking awesome gameplay. (Skip to 30:00 for fight)

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg

GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME

Reactions: CryED and Wolfie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)