Old player

21-Aug, 18
Is this an entire new server or relaunched old server?
Was excited to see that BRO is back online but kinda heartbroken to see my storage wiped.

I see people wearing band aid, retribution wings, 3D-glasses, and other old BRO questables but i don't see them in the quest area?

My friends that used to play here also had their storages wiped. Will our items be returned or do we have to start from scratch?
I'll pm the admin for our account credentials to confirm that we are old players

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hello @Xperia! The server is not fresh. In 2016, the server had been offline for a year. It was rebuilt from scratch and only account names, characters (reset to level 1 Novice) and guilds were retained from the old database. The server technically opened on September 18, 2016 as 'Open Beta Testing'. Last Thursday (August 16, 2018) was our relaunch after eight months of being offline.

Items or zeny obtained before September 2016 cannot be returned. We hope you will still join us!

17-Nov, 16
Philippines
Guild
Izludian
IGN
[SL] Catriona
Hmmn I think everyone started from scratch.. but lucky for those who played beta version of the server.. anyway you can get ex items by playing Battlegrounds.. and do some extra work for you to get all items you needed.. Good luck and enjoy..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)