No give Chance to another players

Ceo

20-Aug, 18
Hi and Greetings I want to report the next issue about the npc called Tumb that says the time the MVP dies to keep in mind that this NPC does not stop bothering some of the players since those who have killed the monster have time at hand I do not think that's right. Please, if they would agree with me and with other players they would take it away because they do not give the chance to others

-By Ceo

17-Nov, 16
Philippines
Guild
Izludian
IGN
[SL] Catriona
Well for me I think there is nothing wrong with the tomb. Yes, probably some other players have the time of respawn of MVP at their hand but that doesn't mean that certain player we're able to kill them (MVP monster) over and over again coz other players tend to do so. You just need to strategize or maybe ask someone for help on how long does an MVP monster will respawn after it has been killed for you to track or to know when will be the next respawn. Good day and have a blessed day ahead. Happy hunting.

Ceo

20-Aug, 18
what kind of strategy would be done with that if you do not have the time of reappearance of said since all those looking for that has in mind that it is worth going hunting knowing that the one behind the mvp already has the time taken and would arrive first that the others I do not agree to that I prefer it to be as before when NPC was not said

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Free for all the mvp boss here first kill sorry late haha better make Prof then use abaracabra skill to farm boss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)