Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
I have great news for everyone and it is what everyone wants to know and that is, "When is Blackout RO launching?".
The date set in stone is August 16th at 00:00 UTC. I have provided a countdown timer below so we all can get excited together!

[PARSEHTML]<iframe src="https://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i6chvunm/n1440/cf101/cm0/cu5/ct3/cs1/ca0/co0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpcf00/pcd8873c/tc66c/fn3/fs250/szw448/szh189/iso2018-08-16T00:00:00/bas3/bac009/pd2" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="454" height="195"></iframe>[/PARSEHTML]

A lot of systems that were in place before the server went down have been completely rethought and redesigned. We will have a more detailed post describing all these changes. This will help whoever played during the OBT understand what has changed since the server went down to be rebuilt.

We will also explain what is different from the old Blackout RO that everyone grew up to love and adore. This will help everyone who has ever played the server catch up to what the server is now and is mainly targeted at people that have played Blackout RO, but didnt join in the OBT.

The website is also almost in full working order as we are just waiting on a couple of additions to be finished before we launch it.

Lets get excited and keep your eyes out for anything important and join us in the countdown to when we all can play again! We have a lot of stuff to do in this short time and are planning some promotions for the re-opening. Keep your eyes peeled for more announcements coming soon to help keep everyone up to date!!!!/??/??/??

-GM-Bunki, Head Game Master

07-Nov, 16
Guild
Warriors
IGN
Davsion
Cant wait to AFK on amatsu. /ok/thx

Reactions: Wolfie

Mandy

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
Guild
Apotasty
IGN
HP Lidya~
While I was Waiting the server up continie to be AFK Queen in Amatsu/gg

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Reactions: Bunki and Martin

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Where the download link for the installer? I ready before opening!!!
Download links will be available when the website goes live. One of the announcements in the next week or so will provide an update on that.

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
is this official launch wow sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)