Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Hey everyone! We are sorry for the downtime that started at 8pm UTC, but we discovered a major issue that needed to be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the downtime and we will have more information regarding what happened in the near future. We still do not currently have and ETA but a notice will be posted when we are finished.​
GM-Bunki, Head Game Master

Reactions: breadpanz and Coojo

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Update: Hello friends! We are sorry for the downtime. The server will likely not be online in the next 6 hours, it may be longer.

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
Nothing to report at the moment.

25-Mar, 18
cant wait for you guys to finally release the server it cant come fast enoufgh, ive been so HYPE for this server. i am really glad this OPEN ALPHA TEST is proving to be useful for you guys on development team keep up the great work GOD BLESS EVERYONE

15-Jul, 16
cant wait for you guys to finally release the server it cant come fast enoufgh, ive been so HYPE for this server. i am really glad this OPEN ALPHA TEST is proving to be useful for you guys on development team keep up the great work GOD BLESS EVERYONE

19-Aug, 18
I agree 100%!

03-Aug, 18
Canada
Guild
Afterschool Tea Time
IGN
Kofuku | Kofu

I'm so dead nolan lol

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Hey everyone we are getting close to the resolution of the problem and we are planning on being online before WoE starts. The control panel has also been re-enabled.

Reactions: laureent and Coojo

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
The server is back up again as we had to fix some big bugs, but there might be more in the future. If the server does crash please remember what you were doing at that time and let a member of the staff know!!! You can also post here if you can't get a hold of any of the staff members at that exact moment. We have decreased the maximum storage back to the normal amount of 600 and if you had more items inside the storage than that they are still inside your storage.

If you had more than 600 you will have to remove items and re-log until it no longer shows 600 when you re-log.
It will also not pull more items that are hidden back down if you pull items out and then put them back inside before relogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)