Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
I just wanted to toss a small update along the progress we are making since the last announcement.
We are just a little behind schedule and need to iron out a few more additions to help improve future balancing and the new player experience.
I know we intended for the server to be up this month, but with everything that happened it got slightly pushed back.
I will keep everyone up to date on the progress moving forward because I for one am really excited to see the changes fall together, and I will have an update on the time frame in a couple of weeks.

-GM-Bunki

Reactions: Xenim
07-Nov, 16
Guild
Warriors
IGN
Davsion
Thanks GM-Bunki. /kis/wow

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Delay it a bit more please, I'm stil saving up money to buy a new PC. Jk, keep it up dude! We'll wait.

15-Jul, 16
Hi! Can we have some sneak peak spoilers please? Since its almost the end of June and I assume that at least 80% of the server is finished.
Maybe we can have some updates on what new features can we expect from the server. Thanks!
35861419_2532148220144414_6966190624852672512_n.jpg

Reactions: Aeris

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
I will have a new update announcement by the end of the week, and I'll give some insight as to what we are working on and how everything is progressing.

Mandy

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
Guild
Apotasty
IGN
HP Lidya~
GM bunki we was.waiting the server is gonna end of june when will it open back soon how long are we gonna wait it/?

Reactions: Wolfie

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
GM bunki we was.waiting the server is gonna end of june when will it open back soon how long are we gonna wait it/?
Please read this several times, then read it several times again.
I will have a new update announcement by the end of the week, and I'll give some insight as to what we are working on and how everything is progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)