Malaysia
Guild
Carnage
IGN
Oh No Its bOy
Hello,

Im new player here what happen???

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

for some reason RMT and etc~ it was a long story..
i mean this is new chapter. i hope you can consider it.
kindly your cooperation really i looking forward~

Thank you
Regards.
Bevy for NEW GM

Last edited:
23-Nov, 17
Nah, don't get this.
I understand how someone who broke rules once deserves a second chance.
But people who continuously break rules are beyond redemption kinda? Why give them another chance? So they can break rules again?

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Nah, don't get this.
I understand how someone who broke rules once deserves a second chance.
But people who continuously break rules are beyond redemption kinda? Why give them another chance? So they can break rules again?
I agree, 2nd chances aren't a bad thing. Wolfie was banned before, but Phyress gave him a second chance and now he's basically the foundation of the whole server. At least as far as development is concerned. That being said there has to be limits.

Well, Fortiesz should've responded to him by calling him 'Indio' however, the negativity of that word from the Filipino culture does not have much impact on the latter in terms of how offensive it is. The dude is trolling so bad by saying the 'N' word despite the fact that he is very much into their music and culture. Well, most Filipinos do. The behavior shown is not excusable tho.
Fun fact: He wasn't actually calling Fortiesz "N1gga", he was calling ME it. The fact he was saying it in front of the only black person i know of on bRO just exemplified the situation.

Banning the character that they had is already enough. I think if they decided to play this game again, I think they deserved it however, if this people continue with their bad behaviors then it's ban all day for their account, I guess.
I ask you this: What's preventing someone from making a new account to avoid punishment for devious actions? What if someone uses a friends account that they have access to? Should only the account that's used to break the rules be punished or the person who is actually preforming the action(s) be punished? The notion that the actions of someone should be tied to only the account/character isn't really viable when you consider these facts.

Just do what Valve is doing for csgo cheaters, ban the account not the person who still wants to play the game. Just my opinion, not on the other side of this issue. I also know that this is not csgo nor valve edited: but this ain't Twitch either where you can ban a person from using their platform, this game is just simmilar to any other mmorpg's out there, the banning should be limited to the account not to the person.
This only works because CS:GO isn't free. Getting banned forces people to pay again with CS:GO. Now, if you wanted my idea of a solution... lets take a look at H1Z1. They offer people a chance to get unbanned if they post a video apology listing what they have done, why they did it and why they are sorry for it. Example:

Last edited:

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Fun fact: He wasn't actually calling Fortiesz "N1gga", he was calling ME it. The fact he was saying it in front of the only black person i know of on bRO just exemplified the situation.
[/QUOTE]

A: I know. What I am pointing is the irony of it.

I ask you this: What's preventing someone from making a new account to avoid punishment for devious actions? What if someone uses a friends account that they have access to? Should only the account that's used to break the rules be punished or the person who is actually preforming the action(s) be punished? The notion that the actions of someone should be tied to only the account/character isn't really viable when you consider these facts.
[/QUOTE]

A:In this case that you are stating if they considered this facts then, the friend's account deserves to be banned too. It is discretionary. They are both liable.

This only works because CS:GO isn't free. Getting banned forces people to pay again with CS:GO. Now, if you wanted my idea of a solution... lets take a look at H1Z1. They offer people a chance to get unbanned if they post a video apology listing what they have done, why they did it and why they are sorry for it. Example:
A:Well, we should also consider that the best apology is a changed behavior.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Well, we should also consider that the best apology is a changed behavior.
100% agree on this, but the real question is how many chances can a person be given before one should give up on him? I can say with the utmost of confidence its not logical to give 6-7 chances. We must learn from history.

Last edited:

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
I can say with the utmost of confidence its not logical to give 6-7 chances. We must learn from history.
Indeed. We are done with Rodney, he will never play on his original accounts again.
As for the likes of Dex, provided he stops behaving like a child starved of attention, we are willing to consider his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)