Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Hey everyone we have seen all the reports and experienced the lag that has been going on lately and we are currently looking at another dedicated host to resolve these issues. The server will still be located in Los Angles, California and when we have more information available we will update this post to include any new incoming information. We are deeply sorry for all the lag experienced lately and hopefully once we figure out our best option we will be moved over and no longer have these latency jumps.

lag.gif
GM-Bunki, Head Game Master

07-Aug, 18
Happan hosting helll na
Post automatically merged:

Hey everyone we have seen all the reports and experienced the lag that has been going on lately and we are currently looking at another dedicated host to resolve these issues. The server will still be located in Los Angles, California and when we have more information available we will update this post to include any new incoming information. We are deeply sorry for all the lag experienced lately and hopefully once we figure out our best option we will be moved over and no longer have these latency jumps.

View attachment 3844
GM-Bunki, Head Game Master
Thanks Good you guys are working on it

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
hogake_moves for CL
Kirk for CL

Reactions: Kirk Arenga

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
Where did you get this number? Sources please. :D
How long have you been playing this server again? You could actually see it in-game and obviously the population of players in SEA countries are far much more greater than you players living in the US. Reason why it was moved to Japan hosting back in 2013 for two years then the server died.

It looks like being a community leader doesn't make you a good observer huh. :D.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
How long have you been playing this server again? You could actually see it in-game and obviously the population of players in SEA countries are far much more greater than you players living in the US. Reason why it was moved to Japan hosting back in 2013 for two years then the server died.

It looks like being a community leader doesn't make you a good observer huh. :D.
Yeah hogake for new cl and 2nd u

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo

10 Years on and off. And yes anyone with half a brain can see that a large percentage of players come from SEA. That being said, i like sourced information not information pulled out of a hat with no actual evidence. I guess some people prefer fallacious rhetoric to the actual truth, but all that does is show how ignorant they are.
Being a Community Leader doesn't inherently make you observational, but i would much rather have sourced information and be right than spout random fake statistics and prove myself an arrogant ignoramus. Also, im not American.

Reactions: moriel

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
10 Years on and off. And yes anyone with half a brain can see that a large percentage of players come from SEA. That being said, i like sourced information not information pulled out of a hat with no actual evidence. I guess some people prefer fallacious rhetoric to the actual truth, but all that does is show how ignorant they are.
Being a Community Leader doesn't inherently make you observational, but i would much rather have sourced information and be right than spout random fake statistics and prove myself an arrogant ignoramus. Also, im not American.
I stopped reading after you said you knew the percentage of players playing the server are coming from mostly SEA.
That just answered your question, the proof you are looking for.

Being CL have lots of responsibilities and one of them is being observant to things that is happening in the community. If you haven't noticed that then you are not cut off to be one.

29-Jul, 18
It would be awesome to experience a ping less than 30ms in a super high rate server like this. I wish I played back then when it was hosted in JP.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Specially pH player having big ping for now coz Telecom here is corrupt pldc and globe %#!@. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)