Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Hey everyone I know it has been a while after all the news but we are finally migrating hosts!! The switch over will all happen at 01:00 10/15/18 and we currently do not have an ETA on how long it will take but as I have more information I will update this post by editing it.

We are aware of some of the bugs on the server and we have a decent list of things to work on after the migration. Remember if you find any bugs to report them to a community leader or a gm so they can record it and fix it!
GM-Bunki, Head Game Master​

15-Jul, 16
Finally, some good news after all the drama.
Any more information like where will the host migrate / expected changes from the old and new host?
Thank you for the update.

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Any more information like where will the host migrate / expected changes from the old and new host?
The host will still be located in the same city but we are switching to a dedicated host so there shouldn't be much of a difference except hopefully no more dc's from players because of the host.

19-Sep, 18
IGN
Luxur
Glad to see this post :) this should stop the freezing =p

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Correct the old files will not help you at all. The server is back up now.

29-Jul, 18
Correct the old files will not help you at all. The server is back up now.
I was able to connect using the old folder. There was a small patch though which I believe is related to the host transfer.
Do I still need to download the new installer?

Reactions: saturoz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)