Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Most of current classes highly used will be tweaked on, but there are many classes they still don't see any use in PvP/GvG and my wish it to try to bring them up to par with the high pick classes. While the difference between both of those modes are different I also plan to have certain mechanics work inside/out. So tinkering with a lot of the skills is going to be inevitable but it should feel a lot better in the long run. As always though everything going forward that changes game play will be revealed/discussed/tested before it hits the live server because I want everything to be stable before hitting the live server with as few problems as possible.

15-Jul, 16
All of his followers are piece of sh*t. If they are skill full enough, They should've never cheat.
He was our guild leader and we followed him. Basically you are generalizing all of our members as "pieces of sh*t" and accusing us of cheating.
Don't want to make this big but if you have a problem with Rodney go settle it with him. Please be careful with your choice of words next time.

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Please keep this into a constructive discussion so it help form the server into the future. I will have to close the topic if it gets pushed off topic again and we will have to wait until I get a suggestion & ideas tab added to help forge the server. Thank you for understanding everyone!

Reactions: Mikingbox

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
I agree with @Coojo , If Rodney knows and have the skill, why cheat? to be one of the best? All of his followers are piece of sh*t. If they are skill full enough, They should've never cheat.
Piece of sh*t? How bout you tho? You good to call us like that? You've just called out the whole guild a piece of sh*t. You don't even know every single one of us.

Anyways, Congrats Sir Bunki hope you make right decision moving forward. Even some of us maybe 3/4 of our guild members will not play anymore we're wishing BlackoutRO to have success in the future. We have a lot of fun in this server. <3 Spread the good vibes and start positively. Disregard all the bullsh*t moments happen on OBT.

-Classics/Triggered (Signing Off) <3 <3

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I agree with @Coojo , If Rodney knows and have the skill, why cheat? to be one of the best? All of his followers are piece of sh*t. If they are skill full enough, They should've never cheat.
Pretty sure he can beat you without cheats <3
Just like what Cody said it was all out of insecurity.

I think changing the meta constantly for the sake of something being newer isn't exactly a great idea in and of itself.
Updates need to be implemented... gingerly..
Making drastic changes that disrupt that feeling of nostalgia could have negative effects in relation to who is coming back to play.
Not really. It sure sounds exciting to change the meta frequently on a developer's and viewer's point of view but its mostly not for the old players.

I'm not suggesting to keep the old meta, just wanna say if maybe moving forward, the changes are made around it and not to change it entirely.
!
Even though I'm one of the "New Players" I still agree to what @Nobody and @Coojo said. Be careful on what the meta you want to implement. Atleast make something that doesn't force guilds to use it to win.

Also I'm suggesting on making M.Heal better. Since Half of my guild will be quitting. (Kinda biased suggestion) We'll need great sustain, specially against Chuck's guild. Not only will it help us but also the smaller guilds that will come. I think the old m.heal was not OP. It's just that people didn't find enough time to look for counters. Thanks <3

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

LOL I forgot this was your opening post. Sorry for making a suggestion Out of the Blue /swt

Last edited:
25-Aug, 16
WoooOOOOh!!!! tough guy. You're so clean dat you celebrated your birthday more than taking a bath lol... And btw, its skillful not skill full...
/sigh.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Please keep this into a constructive discussion so it help form the server into the future. I will have to close the topic if it gets pushed off topic again and we will have to wait until I get a suggestion & ideas tab added to help forge the server. Thank you for understanding everyone!
WoooOOOOh!!!! tough guy. You're so clean dat you celebrated your birthday more than taking a bath lol... And btw, its skillful not skill full...
/sigh.
Sir, that wasn't productive or constructive at all.

01-Nov, 16
Also I'm suggesting on making M.Heal better. Since Half of my guild will be quitting. (Kinda biased suggestion) We'll need great sustain, specially against Chuck's guild. Not only will it help us but also the smaller guilds that will come. I think the old m.heal was not OP. It's just that people didn't find enough time to look for counters. Thanks <3
LOL I forgot this was your opening post. Sorry for making a suggestion Out of the Blue /swt
Thanks for the respect but you don't need to worry about us. With players and guilds quitting left and right, we might just lurk around town or run our favorite 3-5 man roster in woe. Hopefully, bans will be reconsidered and players come back.

Reactions: Cynosure

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
1. 3rd party macro use
1. I look at macros as something that ruins the game play for others if they cant participate without the stuff already in-game without the help of outside programs to improve your game play. This will separate the division of people that can/cant use it.

2. Renewal
2. What exactly do you mean about renewal? Content, items, quests? If so, stuff will be released once it has finished being tailored to the blackout environment.

3. Bringing new players
3. Taking care of the new players is one of my main focuses going forward to help improve retention rate, and help bringing them up to par with everyone else.

4. Equipment management
4. I have no idea what you mean about equipment management since we have a storage/gstorage/inventory for all your item needs.

5. PVP vs WOE balance priority changes
5. With the balance between modes it becomes harder, because what might be balanced for 1v1 conflicts might not be for group game play and visa-versa. Going forward though everything will be tested more thoroughly to make try to keep the meta everywhere close to balance with the roles classes are supposed to fill.

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
For "Renewal" it's basically everything within it.

I'm gonna expand what I mean for "Equipment management." It's all about tweaking stats/bonuses for equipments and cards to make playing PVP less tedious regardless of player skill. I heard from few veteran players that current battlemode slots arent enough to put equips they want to use situationaly after they placed their necessary skills and items. Equipment switching is part of any MMORPG game but it can be a chore-like task when bRO introduced tons of custom non-fashion gears. I only wish managing equips to be less messy as possible.

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Alright, so my comment on the renewal stuff fits into my response as we have to make it work for this server and make sure it is balance beforehand.

If you use all 38 battlemode slots and have ran out there is nothing besides streamlining your own build because that is a limit of the game itself. Remember that there is an option to lock items so you can't drop them, and then you can put stuff on your bars based on priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)