From the Staff New and Returning Players - Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
New and Returning Players - Welcome!

Welcome to BlackoutRO! This post is intended to help new and old players understand the server and how it got where it is today. It will not contain everything you need to know about the game. We advise waiting for our website launch for specifics.

Brief History

2006 ~ 2008
→ BlackoutRO opened; some database wipes occurred.​

June, 2008
→ The last wipe for a long time occurred.​

September, 2015
→ Server closed.​

September 18, 2016
→ Server re-opened as "Open Beta Testing".​
→ All items and zeny were wiped.​
→ Accounts, characters and guilds were retained (all characters reset to Level 1 Novices).​
→ All money donated was converted into a new item called 'Legacy Credit', found in account storage of former donors.​

December 12, 2017
→ Server closed.​

August 16, 2018
→ Server re-opened.​

Our Home

As long as I have played BlackoutRO, Amatsu has been our home. For returning players, what you see today is a bit different from what you were used to when you previously played. Since putting the server back together in 2016, we tried to keep the same feel of things when it comes to new entrants.

On the surface, it looks similar, however, a lot has changed. Most NPCs at least say something different. Here are a few distinguishable features you may not be familiar with:
  • The Reset Girl (amatsu 215 235) is now the Build Manager. As well as the reset service, you can create statistic profile presets to quickly change things up.
  • The Item Redeeming Services (amatsu 241 214) now houses most of our "Credit" shops. Here you can redeem: Donation Credits, Event Credits, Mini-Game Credits (replacement for TCG Card), Legacy Credits, Rental Tickets and War of Emperium Credits.
  • Once reaching level 500/120, the Job Master (amatsu 235 235) allows you to change directly from a final stage job to another for a higher price.
  • Sex Changer (amatsu 210 212) lets you change an individual character's sex, if that is what you wish.
Where should I start?

The first thing you should do is head to the Beginner Zone (amatsu 212 231). Advice is available inside should you need it. In case you forgot or are unaware, the maximum levels are 500 (base) and 120 [job, except Super Novice (140)].

Leveling in a party is recommended, as you will receive a lot more experience. However, it is possible to level by yourself with enough research into methods. Be sure to talk to the Beginner Guide (amatsu 239 212) when you are making your first character. It is worth your time!

I'm an old player - I forgot my account/password.

Next week, our Website, Control Panel and Wiki will open. Along with that will be our Ticket System located in our Support Forum. Below is a quick guide on how you should go about recovering lost account(s). If all else fails, try filing a ticket.

Again, to be clear, these options will be available at the launch of mentioned services.

What information do you know?

Recovery method.

Additional information needed.

Account name and email, forgot password

Control Panel

-

Email only

Ticket System

Character names.

Character names only

Ticket System

Possible emails account could be attached to.

Upcoming
Promotions - We will be running promotions during our first week of opening. They will be announced in the seven days leading up to re-opening.
Website, Control Panel, Wiki and Ticket System launch - in the next announcement we will disclose the launch date of these services.
Early Access details - also in the next announcement will be details of Early Access period. Check 'Changes since OBT' (previous announcement) for a short description.

- Wolfie, Administrator

Recent Important Posts
Changes since OBT
Community Leader & Developer Applications
(Application deadline is August 4, 23:59 UTC)

07-Sep, 16
When you're desperate for the server to be back online and the first thing you do is sit and afk in amatsu

02-Sep, 16
I thought I was the only one that noticed that stuffs, now go back preparing for your news!

04-Jul, 18
Calgary, AB
IGN
Wakazinave
I Played bRO back I think 2010 to 2015. Im not sure If I played the Beta in 2016. anyways. Is it possible to recover my account? or is it too late? just wondering as I have invested alot into it. Time and effort. thank you!

Good to see the bRO is coming back online, excited to play on this server again.

19-Sep, 16
Illinois, USA
Guild
Royal Club
IGN
Niqve
Can't wait to test out all of the new changes!

14-Nov, 17
Philippines
I Played bRO back I think 2010 to 2015. Im not sure If I played the Beta in 2016. anyways. Is it possible to recover my account? or is it too late? just wondering as I have invested alot into it. Time and effort. thank you!

Good to see the bRO is coming back online, excited to play on this server again.
like what's stated above, you can still recover it. btw, well come back bro.

04-Jul, 18
Calgary, AB
IGN
Wakazinave
like what's stated above, you can still recover it. btw, well come back bro.
that sounds great! I thought its only after beta, before server close at 2017.
Anyways if I can recover my account and item. that would be wonderful.

Thank you bro! see you in Amatsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)