Official Guide MvP Hunt Ranking Ladder

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
As of August 1, 2022 patch, we introduced the MvP Ladder.
  • The player with the most points at the end of each week receives /eventcredit 2 Event Credits.
  • 2nd and 3rd receive /eventcredit 1 Event Credit.
  • Players ranked 2-50 receive Mini-Game Credits.
Below is the point allocation for each MvP.
  • Only naturally spawning field/dungeon MvPs give you points (same as how the loot boxes are only dropped by them).
  • Thanatos is not included.
  • As of September 1, 2022 patch, double points on weekends.

3 Points
4 Points
5 Points
Amon Ra
Doppelganger
Dracula
Eddga
Maya
Mistress
Moonlight
Orc Hero (gef_fild14)
Osiris
Pharaoh​
Atroce
Baphomet
Dark Lord
Drake
Evil Snake Lord
Garm
General Egnigem Cenia
Incantation Samurai
Knight of Windstorm
Lord of Death
Orc Hero (gef_fild02)
Orc Lord
Phreeoni
Turtle General​
Atroce (ra_fild04/ve_fild02)
Beelzebub
Boitata
Detale
Fallen Bishop Hibram
Golden Thief Bug
Gopinich
Hardrock Mammoth
Kiel D-01
RSX-0806
Tendrillion
Vesper​
6 Points
8 Points
10 Points
Assassin Cross Eremes
Champion Chen
Clown Alphoccio
Creator Flamel
Gypsy Trentini
High Priest Magaleta
High Wizard Katrinn
Lord Knight Seyren
Paladin Randel
Professor Celia
Stalker Gertie
Sniper Shecil
Whitesmith Harword​
Gloom Under Night
Ifrit
Lady Tanee
Queen Scaraba​
Bacsojin
Gold Queen Scaraba
Tao Gunka
Valkyrie Randgris
Wounded Morroc​

The MvP Ladder NPC can be accessed at @go bg.
The NPC sprite will be that of the no. 1 ranked player.
Rankings are refreshed once per 6 hours.

1659332556839.png

04-Aug, 22
According to this description, points for killing MvPs are awarded only when killing on locations with their naturally spawning. However, in 5 days, some players already have over 3000 points. I understand that this amount of points can only be obtained using bloody branches, but this is not indicated in the description.
Thanks

14-Oct, 22
According to this description, points for killing MvPs are awarded only when killing on locations with their naturally spawning. However, in 5 days, some players already have over 3000 points. I understand that this amount of points can only be obtained using bloody branches, but this is not indicated in the description.
Thanks
Hi… first thing first youre wrong we didn’t get those points in bloody branches. Second thing is, did you see those MVP points they are from 3-10pts. the hourly 10 MVP from 3-5pts and also there are 2hrs maybe 25 MVP from 3-5pts and 1 MVP in 10pts and so on and so forth.if you kill those MVP for 6-8hrs a day how much points will you get for a day, you do the math and tell me again if it’s possible to get 3000 pts in 5DAYS. Thank you.

04-Aug, 22
Hi… first thing first youre wrong we didn’t get those points in bloody branches. Second thing is, did you see those MVP points they are from 3-10pts. the hourly 10 MVP from 3-5pts and also there are 2hrs maybe 25 MVP from 3-5pts and 1 MVP in 10pts and so on and so forth.if you kill those MVP for 6-8hrs a day how much points will you get for a day, you do the math and tell me again if it’s possible to get 3000 pts in 5DAYS. Thank you.
You are right, I was wrong. I wish you a good game!

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
ktullanux no point
Since it's a summon-type MVP, I assume it wasn't included along with Memory of Thanatos.
We'll let you guys know the status update regarding this MVP monster in the future.

09-Apr, 20
Guild
AMBAL
IGN
Imam Biskut-
Discord
DuPan9
Since it's a summon-type MVP, I assume it wasn't included along with Memory of Thanatos.
We'll let you guys know the status update regarding this MVP monster in the future.

thx for reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)