Guild Thread Izludian Guild

13-May, 16
I'll hang myself up if you beat my guild, bRO's been dead since I got banned. Izludian will be known as a stupid arse guild a "Portal Defending Scrubs"
/heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Shut the @#&% up, peice of %#!@ champ, you're nobody.

It's a rule on Best War of Emperium its republic act no. -619 an act of a guild defending near a portal is stupid ruining a GvG, And 1 thing are you mad? I'm just telling the truth here besides your guild is kinda good on recruiting noob players well that's dope on Blackout RO, but teaching them a stupid tactic such as Portal Defending is horrible.
Warriors guild is even worst. why are you complaining?

Reactions: rick and Raziel
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
/heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Shut the @#&% up, peice of %#!@ champ, you're nobody.

Warriors guild is even worst. why are you complaining?
I thought you'll be playing when GePard is up? what tf happen to you after all? Did you missed your macro? lmao. YOU MAD BRUH?

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Yah, You always don't feel fun when you're not in advantage side of winning . That's why you people Trashtalk Izludians if you win, Then if Izludian wins you always comeo out with many reasons. If you feel no fun, Well we also don't care same as you don't care about us. We do GVG if we know its gonna be fair in numbers and fair skills of the people we had. As you can see we gvg WEDNESDAY Woe which cause as to fail. Then you have fun right??? But as you can see Iz vs SERVER BRO and that's the problem you always win with ZERG. The only time you won because of zerging. We didn't talk too much and reason out something wen we are defeated. Always remember that.

My guild owns 1 castle yet we show up to every woe despite having lower numbers for most of them.

My fun isn't about winning. It's about being competitive in a gvg environment.

edit: also none of my guild including myself enjoyed geffen even though we were winning

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Popcorn please

19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
My guild owns 1 castle yet we show up to every woe despite having lower numbers for most of them.

My fun isn't about winning. It's about being competitive in a gvg environment.

edit: also none of my guild including myself enjoyed geffen even though we were winning
Then Create your Own Server with GVG and Stop Complaining about 1 LK standing in the PORTAL that causes you to lose. When war of emperium starts it's an area where you can do GVG and do everything to defend your castle. It's not a GVG Room which all you can do is GVG. When you complain about losing read my post, the main post. For you to understand what I've just said that the guild is currently in development of new players. If you forgot to read that, then I can say you're all a bunch of idiots that doesn't know how to read somebody's post and respect it. @Flacko don't talk, you're guild was the worst in terms of doing anomaly in the server cheating I guess it the word to describe it.

23-Aug, 16
Guild
Domino
Pop corn plsss /heh

@Jack HAHAHA Dont react too much dude we are just Garbage right? Please dispose us if you can /meh/meh/meh/??

And for all the Bashers STFU!!!

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
I could just leave it right here, and as you can see almost of your defend position was portal defending. Could you please elaborate what cheats are we using or some evidence?

Reactions: InflatabIe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)