Guild Thread Izludian Guild

19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
15750001_1363344330351718_110859975_n.jpg

Hello to my fellow Blackout Ragnarok Players.

We are not a new Guild, Some old players had remember this name. It's now year 2017 and here we are again.

We are not a new Guild, But we have a lot of New members along with Old players,

We are here to help new players to develop their skills in any particular JOB in BlackoutRO and also we allow them to experience GVG, War Of Emperium as part of each others development and to improve as a team.

We, Izludian people considered each other as family. We will continue to do our best to be one of the strong Guilds in Blackout and hoping soon to be on top of all Guilds.

New players are welcome. We encourage you to join our guild. Save point @go 5. Loyalty is all we need. See you in game.

Lets play and Have Fun together. /no1

Thank you and Best Regards,
Gian Franco Tan,

Last edited:

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Great Guild
If you want a family on blackout ro join this awesome guild to experience great gvg and brotherhood

Izludian

23-Aug, 16
Guild
Domino
gian Signature nalng Kulang whahaha

We are just another Garbage guild guys whahaha/heh/sob

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
"soon to be on top of all guild" u funny.

19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
Haters gonna hate @Flacko. But you'll see. You can see how much castle you have today vs how many we have. As you can see, we are still in progress. Development on the members is still on going. :)

Last edited:
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Haters gonna hate @Flacko. But you'll see. You can see how much castle you have today vs how many we have. As you can see, we are still in progress. Development on the members is still on going. :)
I'll hang myself up if you beat my guild, bRO's been dead since I got banned. Izludian will be known as a stupid arse guild a "Portal Defending Scrubs"

Reactions: Aiz
19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
I'll hang myself up if you beat my guild, bRO's been dead since I got banned. Izludian will be known as a stupid arse guild a "Portal Defending Scrubs"
Is there a rule P.Def is not part and considered to be a tactic or strategy? If there's a rule in this server set to that. Tag me. If you doesn't have one, shut the fuckup @Flacko. Gets? If you don't get it, I conclude you're stupud as @#&% :)

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Is there a rule P.Def is not part and considered to be a tactic or strategy? If there's a rule in this server set to that. Tag me. If you doesn't have one, shut the fuckup @Flacko. Gets? If you don't get it, I conclude you're stupud as @#&% :)
It's a rule on Best War of Emperium its republic act no. -619 an act of a guild defending near a portal is stupid ruining a GvG, And 1 thing are you mad? I'm just telling the truth here besides your guild is kinda good on recruiting noob players well that's dope on Blackout RO, but teaching them a stupid tactic such as Portal Defending is horrible.

19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
It's a rule on Best War of Emperium its republic act no. -619 an act of a guild defending near a portal is stupid ruining a GvG, And 1 thing are you mad? I'm just telling the truth here besides your guild is kinda good on recruiting noob players well that's dope on Blackout RO, but teaching them a stupid tactic such as Portal Defending is horrible.
screenBlackoutRO037.jpg

19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
That's called precasting pdef

Still pdef. Your LK on the portal. Your snipers still casting. Your HW can still cast ??

How isnt this pdef
In other words. 1 LK in the PORTAL that defend is the reason why you fail? and then reason out a P.DEF.? But if you have successfully ZERG that LK, NO COMMENT RIGHT? I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE UP CASTLES FOR YOU TO ENJOY AND AVOID MORE REASONS WHEN GOT DEFEATED BY IZLUDIAN.. Next time we give up castles :) No Worries mate @Jack. OKay?

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
In other words. 1 LK in the PORTAL that defend is the reason why you fail? and then reason out a P.DEF.? But if you have successfully ZERG that LK, NO COMMENT RIGHT? I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE UP CASTLES FOR YOU TO ENJOY AND AVOID MORE REASONS WHEN GOT DEFEATED BY IZLUDIAN.. Next time we give up castles :) No Worries mate @Jack. OKay?
I don't care about your castles my dude. All I care about is fun woes.

19-Oct, 16
Asia
Guild
Blackout Ragnarok
IGN
Blackout Assassin
I don't care about your castles my dude. All I care about is fun woes.
Yah, You always don't feel fun when you're not in advantage side of winning . That's why you people Trashtalk Izludians if you win, Then if Izludian wins you always comeo out with many reasons. If you feel no fun, Well we also don't care same as you don't care about us. We do GVG if we know its gonna be fair in numbers and fair skills of the people we had. As you can see we gvg WEDNESDAY Woe which cause as to fail. Then you have fun right??? But as you can see Iz vs SERVER BRO and that's the problem you always win with ZERG. The only time you won because of zerging. We didn't talk too much and reason out something wen we are defeated. Always remember that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)