Intro for a hope for a new beginning to bRO

26-Feb, 18
I'm hoping the server can come back up sometime, if anyone remembers me my name was Cypress on there (probably under a different email than this one) I always played a high wiz and loved the pvp aspect of the game at the point when the server was still up and running, especially the one with the unreal tournament sfx that was the best and I made friends here n there on this game before but never met them on the forums, I'm hoping this server can come back online and demolish those other servers that really aren't worth playing on at all anymore anyway, because this has been the best server for "me" and so many others. much respect to the admins for keeping bRO alive for as long as it has been and hoping for a return of it one day, I got my ex to play this server as well but that's a long story cut short. oh and if the admins are looking for some music to put on there I produce some stuff on soundcloud.com/euphoricserenity777

Reactions: Wolfie

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Hey, i think i vaguely recall someone named "Cypress" although i cant say for sure that I'm recalling you specifically. When did you play? Either way, it's good to see another old player interested in coming back. Hopefully the server will be back and running smoothly soon, although its still a little bit away from completion as far as I'm aware. Follow whats going on here on the forums to see any available information regarding the future of bRO.

26-Feb, 18
I played during 2016-2017 and before then I was on there through 2012-2014 before the server went down, I was on way back when it had more than 1000 players online at the time like around 2010-2012, blackout ftw all the way with it, man I miss my evil wings I farmed for them and everything

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Okay, i think its possible we met before at some point then! (Although my memory can be garbage sometimes) I played on-off since about 2008ish. Couple things to note:
1) If you donated before you should have some "Old Donation Credit(s)" in the @storage of your account that was used to donate. The previous vote for credit system wouldn't apply to that. (Thats only applicable to the donations before the Open Beta)
2) If you dont have access to the old account for whichever reason, use the ticket system on the forums and hopefully someone can help you out there.

PS: Just noticed you are probably aware of all of this. You were playing on the open beta if you were playing 2016-2017. Either way, welcome back :p

Last edited:
26-Feb, 18
my old account is still on the database as far as I'm aware, since I was playing open beta while it was up, all the cards I got for the vote for cred system are gone but I was able to get a few good ones before the beta went down this year, hopefully everything can come back and be the way it's meant to be in the end of all the changing from gm's to database files and playerbase files, I imagine it can be a nightmare for them sometimes so I'm hoping for the greatest resurrection of this server, I believe they can do it man!

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Welcome back! Everything will be intact from when the server left open beta in December. Hop on discord or keep a lookout on the announcements for any future news regarding the server opening back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)