Suggestion Increase Guild Cap on WoE

16-Sep, 24
Hello GM's,
Please remove the max player limit during WOE, we have already invited our friends to play again and do WOE to remember our old gold memories. Now it's useless if they have already played and you limit our number for war, we are trying to invite our friends back, while we are trying to revive b-Ro and bring it back to life but you are the ones who limit it, it really doesn't make sense. Please review your decision. And please respect our friends who are willing to spend their time for a piece of those beautiful memories with us. Thank you GM.

Last edited:
24-Feb, 17
I think literally everyone wants to increase the gcap, and I don't see how this is bad for the server. If the goal is growing the player base then the approach of forcing old returning players to play in a separate guild is going to backfire, I don't see it ever being effective.

The best approach IMO is to slowly increase the gcap to accommodate the rapidly increasing player base. By next week there's probably 3 guilds easily exceeding 20 if they want to. We can increase it one at a time, go from 20 to 25 to 30 and so on. By this point then we can encourage sub-guilds that could help the WoE scene be a bigger deal. Sub-guilds serving a different purpose to facilitate for the main guild is unexplored and it would be interesting to see one day.

I truly hope that you guys, the staff/admins become open-minded for once, and listen to your players. Every stakeholder in every guild wants it, what is stopping us?

Reactions: Minus The Bear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)