hi

26-Aug, 16
hi everyone, its been a long time since bRO die, now i heard its about to return
RGM》 U n i t e d - It all started from the beginning of fall. Friendship, Loyalty and Trust is all we needed to form U n i t e d guild. U n i t e d started only by few friends having fun playing and cooperating as one. As we keep on going, we started to meet new people, made new friends and be as one true U n i t e d member. We overcomed many hardship, achieved our goals and have fun as we go on. but there is a time... when we broke apart...every trophy...every memory lost but our hearts are not totally apart just yet...and after few months...we became one once again...Laughter and Joy was all around the place... but darkness in our mind and hearts stopped all the fun we made...and once again took every single one apart... WE ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN, CALLING ON THOSE PEOPLE WHO'VE LOST THEIR PATHS AND DIRECTION, WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE AND HELP YOU IN EVERY SINGLE WAY WE CAN, ALL WE NEED FROM YOU IS YOUR TRUST, LOYALTY AND OF COURSE FRIENDSHIP...

TrigunMaximum

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Your file name is incorrect. It just ends with story, no .gif at the end.

12-May, 16
Queen City of the South
IGN
CryED
Mark fck you and your richness...

Uh! by the way Bruh welcome back!

02-Nov, 16
Indonesia
IGN
Krocolatos
hi everyone, its been a long time since bRO die, now i heard its about to return
RGM》 U n i t e d - It all started from the beginning of fall. Friendship, Loyalty and Trust is all we needed to form U n i t e d guild. U n i t e d started only by few friends having fun playing and cooperating as one. As we keep on going, we started to meet new people, made new friends and be as one true U n i t e d member. We overcomed many hardship, achieved our goals and have fun as we go on. but there is a time... when we broke apart...every trophy...every memory lost but our hearts are not totally apart just yet...and after few months...we became one once again...Laughter and Joy was all around the place... but darkness in our mind and hearts stopped all the fun we made...and once again took every single one apart... WE ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN, CALLING ON THOSE PEOPLE WHO'VE LOST THEIR PATHS AND DIRECTION, WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE AND HELP YOU IN EVERY SINGLE WAY WE CAN, ALL WE NEED FROM YOU IS YOUR TRUST, LOYALTY AND OF COURSE FRIENDSHIP...

TrigunMaximum
OMG MDL!!!
Long time no see
Welcome back btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)