Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Please keep it clean and civil when sending messages. Comments will be edited to remove bad language. Remember there could be kids reading this so keep your posts clean.

Reactions: Jaahn
09-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Domino | 2011
IGN
Community of Silence
Discord
ItsGiii#7300
@Kirk Arenga someone mentioned here that you're seeking attention, which clearly himself his the one who's lack of that attention. Feeling close to someone who's not close to him. haha

Last edited:
Reactions: CyPotter

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
@Kirk Arenga someone mentioned here that your seeking attention, which clearly himself his the one who's lack of that attention. Feeling close to someone who's not close to him. haha
But begging likes and subscription after a video with 7 views is not considered "lacking attention". But hey at least you tried.

Anyways sorry for vandalizing your thread @Hamtaro. No hard feelings. Much love.

09-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Domino | 2011
IGN
Community of Silence
Discord
ItsGiii#7300
But begging likes and subscription after a video with 7 views is not considered "lacking attention". But hey at least you tried.

Anyways sorry for vandalizing your thread @Hamtaro. No hard feelings. Much love.
Begging? No one's begging. Maybe you're the beggar. Beggar to your Mom. LOL.

09-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Domino | 2011
IGN
Community of Silence
Discord
ItsGiii#7300
Good job putting "you're " instead of "your" this time. Keep it up. (at least he didn't used "ur" OMEGALUL)

View attachment 3373
Very good. Now you are paying attention now kid where I got type it fast. Simply correction will do. Graduate first! haha

17-Nov, 16
Philippines
Guild
Izludian
IGN
[SL] Catriona
Hello there! [SL] Catriona or [Bio] Skylar here.. I will be glad to help you out.. pero you need to help yourself too.. I will not promise anything but I'll try my best.. You can pm me around 8pm PH time.. see you there..
Post automatically merged:

@Kirk Arenga someone mentioned here that you're seeking attention, which clearly himself his the one who's lack of that attention. Feeling close to someone who's not close to him. haha
Bingo! Love you bes!

Reactions: The Pilgrim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)