Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hi Inflatable.

In 2015 the server closed.
In September 2016, the server re-opened, but all items+zeny from before that were wiped (except Donation Credits, which were refunded as Legacy Credits).
On August 16, 2018, when the server relaunches, everything will carry over from the last time the server closed (December 12, 2017).

All accounts and characters from back then are still intact, but if you haven't logged in since before 2016, all your characters will be level 1 Novices and you account will be empty.

29-Jul, 18
Ahh. I see Last time i downloaded it dec. last year i just recovered my user and pass all chars are level its. i dunno if i got much donation on it hehe. thanks for the info sir Wolfie the accounts are more important than the items. its a big sentimental value on us since we played it for 10years lots of memories /fsh

Reactions: Wolfie

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Considering you seem moderately rich back then, i assumed a couple donations were made. Those "Legacy Credits" are used for valuable cosmetic items (Think 200=Falcon Rings/100=Red/Black Glasses)and can't be traded unless redeemed for items and traded in that form. They'll be in the @storage of any account credited with donations prior to the shutdown in 2015. If you have issue's accessing the account after the server opens up again you may want to try posting a ticket here.

*The ticket link should only be used after the server opens as direct access was removed from the forums and i doubt it will be checked until then anyway. It could even land in the OBT archive, im not 100% sure. I figure it's probably better to at least mention it now so you may remember later*

Last edited:
Reactions: InflatabIe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)