GM Tohou or any GM

28-Jul, 18
sir can you help me recover my account here... my username is ----- and my character is sin x and lk name -Azwrait- and LK`Slardar please help me to recover my account please sir i want to play again i share it to my friends messenger now so we can play together more power blackout ro

Last edited by a moderator:

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
sir can you help me recover my account here... my username is Praningz16 and my character is sin x and lk name -Azwrait- and LK`Slardar please help me to recover my account please sir i want to play again i share it to my friends messenger now so we can play together more power blackout ro
And if u recovery that account and full wipe account back to novice level 1.....

Reactions: Dex Reid

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
And if u recovery that account and full wipe account back to novice level 1.....
Accounts that existed prior to the open beta testing period that started September 2016 were wiped. Any progress made since then will remain. The only exception to this would be any monetary donations made on the account before the "Open Beta" will have "Legacy Credits" in the storage of said account equivalent to the USD donated at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)