Albert

Former Staff Member
04-May, 16
Australia
Guild
Egg
IGN
Alberttttt
Albert told me in game that he was black and kept on saying the N word, you dont know me but I'll just spice things up since you kids need to learn a thing or two about trash talking.

Albert you fat piece of s h i t, you watch youtube videos on how to contour so you can add that s h i t on your flubbery arms to look buff as s h i t fake a s s keyboard warrior, get your a s s outta here with that beauty vlogs subscription you ugly hag

Dex you gay piece of s h i t foh with you "bWAHAHAHA" lookin a s s, cant even laugh, you look like you have asthma you malnourished cum dump inbred
I really didn't have any more intention to talk sht here in your guild thread but whatever. But since you're hitting me with that "roast hand", I'll get in on that fun you talking about. Pretty sure I said I was black jokingly since after I said that I said "nah jk I'm Asian" or some sit. Don't even know how tf you didn't get I was joking. Also, come on man, I worked hard for my gainz I don't do no contour sht lol but I do agree I do need to work on my % body fat lol. As for being a keyboard warrior, I don't really fckin type that sht so I don't know where tf you coming from with that bullsht. If you're talking about the clip that Dex posted, that's how I usually any game, just trying to hype myself and my team up. This is probably the last time I'll reply/post about this sht so if you have anything more to say, just do it with actions in-game. Beat me in WoE or some sht. I don't want any part on this forum WoE no more it's corny af lol.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
jack ez.png

09-Mar, 17
Shanghai
IGN
Woodford
@Albert
I think He roasts you just because you try to "wannabe Black" when your name is Albert. At least change your name to Tyrone or Jamal and It wouldn't be funny. Maybe I should call you Pigger because You are Pinoy, wannabe black and fat. j/k man, work on that body of yours.
I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
@Dex Relakz guy. You doin fien :)

@Taco WE NEED THE FIRE! MORE INSTIGATION! SPARK UP SOME SPICE N SLAP EM OUT WITH THE FIRE!

@Dazai I love you 2 <3

@Albert I Loooool'd when u got dragged into this. Like wuuuut? U seem so nice :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fromthe6
23-Aug, 16
Guild
Domino
Why not Go 24vs24 to stop this none sense %#!@ ;) Classhit vs Generic/e8/e8/pif/no1/gg Best of 3 GvG

Albert

Former Staff Member
04-May, 16
Australia
Guild
Egg
IGN
Alberttttt
@Albert
I think He roasts you just because you try to "wannabe Black" when your name is Albert. At least change your name to Tyrone or Jamal and It wouldn't be funny. Maybe I should call you Pigger because You are Pinoy, wannabe black and fat. j/k man, work on that body of yours.
You seem to think I'm really fat with your comment so just wanna clarify, after bulking for 2-3 months, usually you start cutting for about 2-3 months as well. That way you maximize on retaining your strength and muscles and then get toned after cutting. You can ask Coojo since he's also a lifter (but he told me he only did cutting once or never at all, can't remember). I know you're joking but just wanna let you know lol. And thanks for your words of encouragement at the end of your post, I am trying to get my body fat from 21% to 18% this cutting season so hopefully I get shredded af and retain as much muscles & strength as possible.

@Albert I Loooool'd when u got dragged into this. Like wuuuut? U seem so nice :)
Yeah, I know. Usually I just look at you guys and my fellow members TT each other cause it's funny but this video had my voice in it so I got called out for it lol.

This is really my last time posting on your thread. Let's have good fights on the next WoEs.

Last edited:
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Why not Go 24vs24 to stop this none sense %#!@ ;) Classhit vs Generic/e8/e8/pif/no1/gg Best of 3 GvG
You know nothing about GvG so stfu, Your guild is way too easy.

Reactions: Davsioon
07-Nov, 16
Guild
Warriors
IGN
Davsion
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
I can beat your guild all day without even converting. Izludian is a trash, when did you even won a gvg or a castle? Last year?

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Let's move this to the izlude thread ayyyyy

Reactions: Cynosure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)