Everyone Joins The Battle - Legault

31-Aug, 18
Germany
IGN
Radical Roc
Sup y'all,

I'm Legault (my OG name; nowadays more often seen as "Radical Roc"), 24 years old, livin' in germany and decided to give bRo a shot.
I've started playing Ragnarok about 2007 on the private Server EbilRo.
After it died I've played on plenty of other servers like GatheringRo, CatRo, BadDragonRo, InsomniacRo, [...]
probably about 100 servers I've tried and they've all died or were'nt what I was looking for.

Now I'm here.
And even though it feels like I've missed the prime time of this server, is this the first time for me seeing a server with actual potential.
I really hope that the population grows and the advertising on sites like rms, twitter, maybe even twitch become a thing.

I'll try to spread the word to some old Ro companions and I'm looking forward to meet u guys ingame

Zikk

Elite Forum Member
04-Oct, 16
???
Guild
natg
Hello friend and Welcome!!! Firstly, I thank you for trying this server out and hope you'll stay long. Secondly, thank you (again) for mentioning this server to your friends and yes we're still a growing community. If you have any questions the CL and GMs are always ready to answer and come join us on our discord server. /ho/ho/ho

Reactions: Coojo

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Welcome back! Make sure you talk to the cat NPC near amatsu 241 214 to get some free noobie gears! Make sure to ask him how to get strong. :)

03-Nov, 16
Eh-oh Legault, welcome! Over the hills and far away, Tinky Winky came to greet. *Big hug* Yaaay!

Reactions: Martin

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
Welcome to the Community!

I hope you have fun and make some friends. You might have missed server's best years but you are going to be a part of the new blackout RO community and it will also be legendary. ;)

I have seen you around in Amatsu. You can grind items from playing BG or do quests when nothing to do and sell them.

Goodluck and enjoy!

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Sup y'all,

I'm Legault (my OG name; nowadays more often seen as "Radical Roc"), 24 years old, livin' in germany and decided to give bRo a shot.
I've started playing Ragnarok about 2007 on the private Server EbilRo.
After it died I've played on plenty of other servers like GatheringRo, CatRo, BadDragonRo, InsomniacRo, [...]
probably about 100 servers I've tried and they've all died or were'nt what I was looking for.

Now I'm here.
And even though it feels like I've missed the prime time of this server, is this the first time for me seeing a server with actual potential.
I really hope that the population grows and the advertising on sites like rms, twitter, maybe even twitch become a thing.

I'll try to spread the word to some old Ro companions and I'm looking forward to meet u guys ingame
Welcome to good server ever on the net!!!!

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Welcome Legault, nice to have you here. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)