Event: Christmas 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
when server ol?
the server is always online. but if need woe and gvg and bg in bro now sorry is inactive for that now. only for afk and free for all MVP boss hunt kill
and free castle for woe credit only.
Post automatically merged:

How could you say i got rare item?
I hope it come true ...
Thanks
haha, I just joke for the ultra-rare item you got in unknow item apple you have. or have prayed until fix that and receive a good item for that later on.

jamzholy69

Elite Forum Member
05-Dec, 19
the server is always online. but if need woe and gvg and bg in bro now sorry is inactive for that now. only for afk and free for all MVP boss hunt kill
and free castle for woe credit only.

haha, I just joke for the ultra-rare item you got in unknow item apple you have. or have prayed until fix that and receive a good item for that later on.
/heh
Hope you give me tao card and 2 v-armor and and wing hahahaha marry xmass gift.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
/heh
Hope you give me tao card and 2 v-armor and and wing hahahaha marry xmass gift.
you late dude last week all my item in bro I already give someone player in-game.
I just AFK only if I log in to the server lately.
you can easy to get that v armor and wind and tao this time because fewer players then you have a chance to get that.

jamzholy69

Elite Forum Member
05-Dec, 19
So
you late dude last week all my item in bro I already give someone player in-game.
I just AFK only if I log in to the server lately.
you can easy to get that v armor and wind and tao this time because fewer players then you have a chance to get that.
Sob. I hope you have cat hat i need that too. Thanks happy newyear

31-Dec, 19
Unfortunately, Blackout ended from the moment you did not hear our demands, the balance in professions has been disturbed, for example, the Shura is the strongest character in the game and on this was increased his strength while the magician was the weakest character that was not even balanced in relation to other characters, I am one of the old players I learned a little The English language through this game, I am not ok while the game unfortunately dies, so if you really want to revive what is left of the game you have to start from scratch, and that is only achieved when you do ads across all social media, and before you do this thing you have to balance The strength of the professions in the game especially A weak magician. In addition, I hope that fourth occupations will be seen in the old days because I remember after the server was opened I did not see a fourth profession for any character

I hope a little interest from you, the game you must know is salvation that died for everyone. The child has become adult, and the single has become married, everything has changed, if you want to improve the situation, you must improve it from the inside before you are from the outside, because when the powers different between the professions here the game balance is disturbed, Because from one country to another the Bing differs, for example the West is not like the East in relation to the speed of the Internet and so, we must work with the mind, we must calculate everything, we want the game of all characters whose strength is one and there is no personality weaker than the other, and even the speed of the Internet we want it does not differentiate much, we want A game like this, unfortunately, if you were fluent in English, you would I can help you, but unfortunately this is the biggest barrier for me

Last edited:

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Keep playing bro if inactive for any main feature of woe and bg. Bro in 2020 is still online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)