Not open for further replies.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
UPDATE: WE HAVE CONCLUDED OUR POLL AND WITH 50% OF THE VOTE WE ARE GOING TO START THIS EVENT ON SATURDAY NOV 17/2018 16:00UTC.

-------------------------------
Hello, Everyone! The promised monthly PvP is back again. We are sincerely apologizing for the lack of events like this recently but wait no longer because we have a new set of Event GMs to cater your needs! If you want to know who they are just visit this LINK!

Now, let's go for the Event details below.

What: 7v7 PvP Tournament

When: 17th of November, Saturday.

Time:
  • UTC: 16:00 (@servertime)
  • US East: 11:00
  • Philippines: 24:00 (Midnight between Saturday & Sunday)
  • Germany: 17:00
  • Canberra, Australia: 03:00 (Sunday)
Mechanics of the Event:
  • The Tournament will be Single Elimination. (It means once defeated you're out.)
  • Winner of a match is determined from the Best of 3. For the grand finale, Best of 5.
  • The Map the event will take place on is Warcage. (Map will be open days before the Event for you guys to see.)
  • Teams will be dispelled upon entering the battle arena.
  • Job repetition is not allowed. Dancers, Bard, and Babies are considered as different jobs.
Rules and Restrictions:
  • STAR GLADIATOR is banned from this Event. (We don't have a custom mapflag to disable their skills yet. Sorry, guys D:!)
  • Each team will have ONLY ONE rematch if any member of the team disconnects, after which all matches are final.
  • Teams are allowed to bring in one substitute in the event of missing teammates or technical difficulties.
  • Players MUST play on their own account to be eligible for all rewards.
  • Players found aiding others to play on their accounts for bound rewards will be severely punished.
  • HP recovery items are disabled. (Box of Panting is allowed)
  • BG consumables are banned in this event. PLEASE make sure you have your own supplies ready. BG Consumables are allowed!
  • Teleportation items are disabled.
  • Participants are allowed to use stats food.
  • The usage of COMA in any form are strictly prohibited with the exception of "Tarot" skill of Bard and Gypsy classes.
  • All other PvP rules/mechanics apply.
Substitutions:

Substitutes are only entitled to a consolation prize if he/she participates in the match more than the disconnected person. In this case, the substitute(s) will be treated as the 7th person and the disconnected person is treated as the substitute(s).

Skills Allowed:
  • Asura Strike
  • Sacrifice
  • Backslide
  • Ninja Jump
  • Relocation/Snap
  • Tarot
  • Bio Cannibalize
Skills NOT Allowed:
  • Resurrection
  • Eske/Eska
  • Devotion
  • Basillica
  • Abracadabra
  • All Marriage Skills
  • Trick Dead
  • Hatred
  • Marionette Control
  • Ice Wall
  • Miracle
  • Moonlit Water Mill
  • Loki's Veil
  • Emergency Call
  • High Jump
  • Kaizel
  • Anger of Sun/Moon/Stars
Event Prizes:

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

Account bound costume Dark Randgris Helm (#ID: 5373) per member

A choice between Classic Loot Box 1 (#ID: 27504) or Classic Loot Box 2 (#ID: 27505) per member

$200 USD donation to a valid and registered charity. You must provide a link to the website of a valid charity in your registration form.

$100 USD donation to a valid and registered charity. You must provide a link to the website of a valid charity in your registration form.

$50 USD donation to a valid and registered charity. You must provide a link to the website of a valid charity in your registration form.

30 days Rental RWC Gold Dragon Helm [1] (#ID: 5451) (Effect: Increase damage inflicted against Demi-human monsters by 10%. Increases resistances against Demi-human monster by 5%. Impossible to refine the item) per member

30 days Rental RWC Silver Dragon Helm [1] (#ID:5452) (Effect: Increase damage inflicted against Demi-human monsters by 7%. Increases resistances against Demi-human monster by 3%. Impossible to refine the item) per member

30 days rental RWC Copper Dragon Helm [1] (#ID:5453) (Effect: Increase damage inflicted against Demihuman monsters by 5%. Increases resistances against Demi-human monster by 1%. Impossible to refine the item) per member

2x Event Credit per member

1x Event Credit per member

1x Event Credit per member

50% of the DC buy-in prize pool split evenly between the team

30% of the DC buy-in prize pool split evenly between the team

20% of the DC buy-in prize pool split evenly between the team

Players will be displayed on the BG waiting arena until the next monthly tournament winners are crowned. In the event where substitutes are used during the tournament, the player that participates the least will not be displayed.

Consolation Prizes (all participants including victors):
  • 600x War Badges
How to Register:

There will be a buy-in of 1 Donation Credit per each member of the team for a total of 7DC per team. This will be redistributed to the Top 3 Teams. Please contact a GM via @request of through discord when you are able to pay the buy-in fee of 1DC per member of a team.

Reply this thread with the following format:

PLEASE POST YOUR IN-GAME NAME, THANK YOU!

Party Name:
Member 1:
Member 2:
Member 3:
Member 4:
Member 5:
Member 6:
Member 7:
Example:
Party Name: Best GMs
Member 1: GM-Hrist
Member 2: GM-Deceit
Member 3: GM-Coojo
Member 4: GM-Collaboration
Member 5: GM-Alphabet
Member 6: GM-Touhou
Member 7: GM-Bunki

Disclaimer(s):
All details are subject to change including but not limited to rewards, rules and match details.

The charities will need to be specified by the winning teams within a week after the victory. Each charity has to be able to receive money via PayPal or US credit card, and if the charity cannot be found or otherwise able to be contacted, the staff will request that the winning team choose a different one.

25-Aug, 16
Guild
Catsu
IGN
GGG!
Same old, same old. We all know who’s gonna dominate this event. Being wealthy remains the best predictor of event chances, but all the best policy tools for correcting this injustice remain off the table. Did anyone else notice the decreasing number (from 3 digits to 2) of daily online? Or is it, bRO ain’t a newbie-friendly environment anymore?

Nice event tho, but nah maybe not this time yet.

25-Aug, 16
Politely requesting to closely watch-out for No-delay / X-rag users for the fairness of everyone... And if possible to fix the bank NPC before the event, so we can buy supplies such BOP,potions,AD bottles. We have farmed almost everyday before, everyone is lazy to do those crap again now, moreover without assurance. Looking forward to make this possible, goodluck for this event!

Reactions: saveparascythe

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Same old, same old. We all know who’s gonna dominate this event. Being wealthy remains the best predictor of event chances, but all the best policy tools for correcting this injustice remain off the table. Did anyone else notice the decreasing number (from 3 digits to 2) of daily online? Or is it, bRO ain’t a newbie-friendly environment anymore?

come on man PRO ABIT please.

Last edited:
25-Aug, 16
Guild
Catsu
IGN
GGG!
come on man PRO ABIT please.
ABIT. Dafuq u talkin about, salty man? Last thing I remembered it’s u who came at our door knocking begging for help.

If you can’t beat them, join them u piece of sh-t.

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
If you are not PvP oriented player then this event is not for you.

The Event GM team started holding events in-game that does not require PvP skills and everyone is welcome to join.

Now, please excuse yourselves and leave this thread alone if you are not interested.

Also, the poll for the rescheduling for the said event is still up. Just click here and pick the time that is more convenient for you guys. Thanks.

14-Nov, 18
IGN
BIake!
I'm not aware of any plans for future events, but based on the prize for the chosen charity alone, i feel that this should be a WoE type event. Not everyday do we get the chance to positively affect other people's lives just by playing a game. It would be great if more players get the chance to be a part of it

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
I'm not aware of any plans for future events, but based on the prize for the chosen charity alone, i feel that this should be a WoE type event. Not everyday do we get the chance to positively affect other people's lives just by playing a game. It would be great if more players get the chance to be a part of it
Thank you for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration and consult my team first.

25-Aug, 16
Guild
Catsu
IGN
GGG!
If you are not PvP oriented player then this event is not for you.

The Event GM team started holding events in-game that does not require PvP skills and everyone is welcome to join.

Now, please excuse yourselves and leave this thread alone if you are not interested.
What’s the use of having an open forum if players can’t vocal their opinions and concerns? We we’re not informed that this was a private feeding program for affluent players. Name one significant official event held recently that gave justice to all new players.

Seems like getting entitled gives you the authority to still act rude despite with an average of 30 online players daily. Good job on your first day, tough guy. Anyways, count us out.

02-Aug, 18
ABIT. Dafuq u talkin about, salty man? Last thing I remembered it’s u who came at our door knocking begging for help.

If you can’t beat them, join them u piece of sh-t.
Keep on dreaming bruh begged? Hahahaha u are a piece of shiiit hahahha fakenews make more fake stories, i just said that you guys are good because you can beat unorganized guilds, i forgot if i really tried to recruit you guys or i just praised your guild, If we recruited your guild to join us because we want NOOB plyers to gain knowledge about the game and become pro.
But for us man
You guys are just trash keep it real bro you guys are garbage at woe.

Last edited:
01-Nov, 16
What’s the use of having an open forum if players can’t vocal their opinions and concerns? We we’re not informed that this was a private feeding program for affluent players. Name one significant official event held recently that gave justice to all new players.

Seems like getting entitled gives you the authority to still act rude despite with an average of 30 online players daily. Good job on your first day, tough guy. Anyways, count us out.
Am i missing something here? Last time i checked it only takes around 1-2 weeks to be fully geared. The only advantage rich players have are overupgraded rippers and shari which boosts your damage slightly. You can even request to ban those two items and you'll hear nothing from most wealthy players. The server has been running for months and there were only what, an agit lord and 1 pvp event? On the other hand there are always hide and seeks, something related to graphic, crack the pubs, etc. Besides if you have an idea for such a big and "noob-friendly" event, maybe you can share?

22-Aug, 18
Izlude
IGN
Frustrated
Be optimistic for once. These people are doing their best to make this server progress and/or atleast keep it alive. Constructive critisisms and/or suggestions are very much appreciated by the staff and the community depending on how it is delivered. Your negativism will make people don't want to play or atleast try to play this server. You are not a newbie-friendly yourself. Try a better approach on how you handle things in life.

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
IGN
Hryk

huhuhuhu i cant pvp i should blame the gm

10-Sep, 18
register now pls..=) my team can go next. or i guess no ones participating haha kidding
Post automatically merged:

7 VS 7 PVP EVENT
Partyname : Burikat Lovers

1. Unspoken Thoughts
2. C r a v y `
3. Family Strokes
4. ~ P A W N ~
5. French Cuisine
6. half-half
7. Psychic Souleater

Last edited:
21-Oct, 18
The problem is, this thread is not the place to blabber out such concerns that taints negativity towards the efforts given by the event team who are simply shaking the server from being idle. If the event is not to your liking, then don't degrade the atmosphere around here and wait for the next event that meets your "reasonable standards".

Last edited:
Reactions: Cynosure
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)