Equips

12-Aug, 18
Hi just wanna ask. Are the normal items like weaps and armors are wiped? Cause i tried logging in my acc on the website and all i see on my equips are my Ex items and legacy credits. My armors, weaps, acce are all gone even the normal headgears. Thanks!

12-Aug, 18
nah none of my friends have access to my account. ive been searching all of my characters and all i see is my ex items. all of my armors and weapons are gone :/ imma try filing a ticket

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Kuku take a look here: https://blackout-ro.net/history/
It will list when all wipes happened and lots of other interesting information.
TL;DR last wipe happened during 2015. Any progress during the OBT period will remain. Old donations will be replaced with legacy credits. If you wanna see what legacy (and other) credits are used for look here: https://wiki.blackout-ro.net/Shops

Reactions: Alphabet
12-Aug, 18
Are DC's and Legacy Credits tradeable just like old times? Cause if yes i'll be selling my LC for zeny or convert my LC's to DC's and sell for zeny in order for me to start over and have some items since my items we're wiped

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Are DC's and Legacy Credits tradeable just like old times? Cause if yes i'll be selling my LC for zeny or convert my LC's to DC's and sell for zeny in order for me to start over and have some items since my items we're wiped
I don't THINK LCs are trade-able. (I didn't have any left to test with during early access) But you could still sell them. Just say S>xxxLC's and let them pick the item. You are able to convert LC to DC at a 2-1 rate via the redemption NPC too. I did test trading the DC's and they work just fine.

12-Aug, 18
Ohh nice! maybe i'll just convert my LC's to DC's since DC's has a higher value then i'll sell it to start a new life hahaha! Thanks! :D

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Ohh nice! maybe i'll just convert my LC's to DC's since DC's has a higher value then i'll sell it to start a new life hahaha! Thanks! :D
Careful there... Pretty sure LC has a higher value then the DC you'll get out of it if you buy hats with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)